232. Forcibly Break Through

!
Chapter 232: See through and forcibly break through!

Xiaoxiao and Xiaomao's two hairballs are now in the purple house. They smiled and dripped blood very early. At that time, the content presented by Zifu was the spiritual pet of Xiaoziling, which is also the smile that can move with Zifu.

The reason is that only the people who have a relationship with Zifu can let Zifu possess it. This is why Xiao Ziling has spent a lot of time on it. If he can be arbitrarily possessed, he has long been looking for a hunting team that is not eye-catching to be attached to them to escape from the base, which needs to be so complicated.

In order to allow Xiaomao to enter Zifu, Xiaoziling also let Xiaomao also drop blood, but found that the blood in the small hairs has long dried up. Where is the blood, the depressed Xiaoziling unconsciously chose to collect directly, and then found out that he actually Success...

Xiao Ziling knows that Xiao Mao is believed by Zifu that it is a dead object, so it can be freely charged. However, Xiao Ziling quickly figured out the reason, because Xiao Mao is a zombie, what is the zombie? It's not the body, of course it's dead.

Xiao Ziling and his party arrived at the door very quickly. There were long queues, and they were all hunting teams preparing to go out to find food or collect crystal nucleus.

Yu Shaohua has been closing his eyes in the small room next to the door to monitor his mentality. Since he is ready to cooperate with the Nandu base, he has spared no effort, and he has never forgotten the hatred of the Jingyun base

He can't forget the face of Chu Haotian, which directly reduced the prestige of the military to several classes. The dragon country, which was originally expected to be unified, was officially divided and entered the era of competition. This made a soldier who was eager to unite unforgivable.

"Young master, a lot of people, what should I do?" The driver who drove for Xiao Ziling looked at the team in front and couldn't help but ask.
Xiao Ziling frowned, and his face was not fast: "Can't you let them let it go?" You can go out early and go out for a minute.

At this time, the bodyguard on the vice seat. The actual captain of the hunting team then advised: "Young masters, many of the leaders of these hunting teams are super strong, we can not sin or not offend."

The teenager is just a bad temper, not a slap in the face. When he hears the head of the bodyguard, he nods. "Then wait, I will take a moment. The token is for you." Given the bodyguard, you can try not to touch the spiritual person. After all, no one knows what special ability the mental abilities have. If you are accidentally seen, it will be bad.

It should be said that Yu Shaohua's ability is still very strong, less than half an hour. It is their turn.
The guard at the door saw the head of the bodyguard on the vice seat, and immediately said: "The Secretary wants to travel, Hao Ge has worked hard."

The head of the bodyguard handed the travel token in his hand to the guard. Smiled: "We are not this job? What is hard work?" They are the bodyguards of the young master, and it is only natural to protect the young master.

The guard carefully looked at the travel token and found that there was no problem, but he did not dare to make a self-proclaimed release, so he turned to look at the door to the small house at the door.

Unexpectedly, this time it was very strange. The people in the small house came over and let the people in the car come out. The guards had to smile and said to the head of the bodyguard: "Hao Ge, I really can't help it. The above check is tight, it seems that there is trouble. Once again, let the people inside pass by."

Xiao Ziling heard the words of the guard. A tight heart. At this time, the head of the bodyguard Hao Ge turned his head and advised: "Young master, we must endure. Now in special circumstances, can not give trouble to the master."