245. Jiang's ending (2)

Chapter 245: The crime? Jiang Liyu's ending?

The prosecutor turned the document to the front and asked coldly: "No? That Wu Qingyun's betrayal three years ago, Xiao Qingyun's place was revealed by you. The logistics team member Jia, who passed the message for you, has admitted..."

"At that time, how do I know that Wu Qingyun would betray the base? He is the No. 4 of the attacking group. Of course, I will not have any wariness, and Xiao Qingyun is an insignificant person in our eyes.

When I think that person will catch her as a hostage. And still doing so crazy?" Jiang whispered a very innocent expression, resolutely refused to admit the original collusion, in order to survive, must not be guilty of betrayal of the base.

"In the past three years, you still have contact with Wu Qingyun and have been providing him with information about Minister Xiao..." The monitoring officer continued to ask, he asked very helplessly, he did not know what the woman thought she was not guilty, her crimes. It’s vivid in the archives, and it’s okay to die a hundred times.

"I know that Minister Xiao and Wu Qingyun have hatred and always wanted to arrest him, so I just tried to deal with him. After all, because of my negligence, I let Xiaojie die, I am very embarrassed, so I want to do my part, think I want to help Minister Xiao. Even if I am misunderstood, I am willing, and Minister Xiao knows the whereabouts of Wu Qingyun, or I have revealed it to him."

Jiang Qingyu a wink, and there was a trace of sadness in his eyes. It seems that what she did was just to make up for it, and everything was good for Xiao Ziling.

This is also the way to escape from Jiang’s whisper. At the beginning, she revealed the news of Wu Qingyun to Xiao Ziling, and there are still traces. If it is really entangled with Wu Qingyun, she can't explain why she would disclose the news to Xiao Ziling.

On the contrary, her rhetoric is very credible.
Zhang Ai’s thoughts in the eyes of the prosecutor seem to be considering the credibility of Jiang’s words. Her heart is secretly anxious and can’t help but say: “Don’t you be afraid that Minister Xiao will be in a desperate situation?”

She is absolutely Can't let Jiang Qingyu a comeback.

Jiang Qingyu and turned to Zhang Ai Ai, a stupid woman, she was waiting for this question. So she showed a bright smile. Affectionately looking at Chu Yutian: "I believe Chu Ge's vision, since Minister Xiao can sit on the post of minister, then Secretary Xiao is definitely a super strong, and will definitely solve this problem perfectly."

Jiang Qingyu’s manner made Xiao Ziling's mouth reveal a sneer, and he smiled and smiled at the side of Chu. Then he quietly moved his mouth, and he saw that Chu’s face was black and his face was not black.

Chu Haotian can't be black face, because his younger brother did not say anything, but the mouth shape he knew at a glance. Whoever makes the word of his younger brother hang on his lips every day, it must be that he does not think about it.

Chu Yutian is so depressed, why is it so difficult for him to chase a wife? It’s hard to make some progress. There is a woman who is not interested in entanglement let his younger brother misunderstand and then back to make distance of the older brother and brother even wider... Hey, he is so easy to enter.

Xiao Ziling silently ridiculed the Chu Yutian, who was surrounded by the situation, and then turned to look at the woman who was secretly proud. It was really a candid, and the news officer who was not a base, lost his sin in a few words. In the end, it became a minister of merit.

The prosecutor thought about it for a moment and felt that he couldn't ask anything, because Jiang Qingyu's crimes were all related to Wu Qingyun. If it is as she said, it is really difficult to give a correct judgment. After all, what Jiang said is still possible.