233. Overdraft ability

Chapter 233: Escape, overdraft ability.

Xiao Ziling has already fallen into a desperate situation at this time. The huge black dragon behind him has been chased up because of the stagnation of Xiao Ziling.

Even if Xiao Ziling once again exerts speed abilities, I am afraid it will not be able to dodge, and he must always guard against it. Spiritual attack.

"Smile, deformation!" Xiao Ziling's thoughts moved, smiles from the purple house, instantly became a huge beast in the air, and the smile after the fifth stage reached an instant.

Smuke on all four paws with a loud bang like a huge stone landing, made the whole land turbulent. Its three-meter-long whip tail was struck down and slammed to the ground behind him. On the ground, because of this huge force, they broke apart, and the stone bricks that were laid on it tumbling and splashing around.

This sudden situation makes the awakened those who catch up with some disappointment. They can only choose to evade these gravel bricks without any rules. The chasing power is one of them.

Xiao Ziling's air twisted, one foot fell, smiled and jumped together, caught Xiao Xiaoling in midair, stepped on the tip of Xiao Xiaoling's toes, and the Tang knife in his hand made a semicircle, pointing out and brewing.

The long-awaited nine-star Lianzhu knife gas flew directly from the blade and greeted the black dragon that was about to hit him.

Only after hearing nine consecutive violent impacts, the huge black dragon was finally shot down by Jiu Xing Lianzhu, but even so, Xiao Ziling was still shocked by the huge energy of the black dragon, and there was a sweetness in the throat. taste.

Before he waited for Xiao Ziling to have the next move, he was swayed with cold hair and a strong sense of crisis hit his heart. He didn't want to, he didn't want to open the eye directly, and the passive break was an instant counterattack.

In the past three years, Xiao Ziling has studied his skills thoroughly and knows his ability to save his life.
He only heard Xiao Ziling snoring and a stream of blood spurted out. The whole person fell down because of the sudden mental attack.

Although his break is the strongest blow in Shaohua's spiritual abilities, Xiao Ziling is not a spiritual awakened person. This blow still caused serious trauma to his mental strength.

Seeing that his master fell, Smile directly into a volley, using its broad back to catch Xiao Ziling, as soon as it landed, the limbs suddenly became extremely thick, such as the wind rushed out of the city.

The attack that attacks those who awakened them is left behind.

"Catch!" How could Wu Qingyun let Xiao Ziling escape? He screamed, his figure flashed quickly, and behind him, he would never let Xiao Ziling escape from his eyes again.

Yu Shaohua in the small room snorted. His face suddenly became pale, and he opened his eyes violently, looking at the complex look of Xiaoxiaoling's back. The unfavorable mental attack was frustrated today. What method did the other party use to counterattack? Is the other party also a mental attack?

Yu Shaohua was denied this idea when he first started, because he is very clear that Xiao Ziling is not a spiritual person.

Xiao Ziling will stick his body tightly on the smiling body and try to reduce the resistance. He opened the spiritual eye and smiled and avoided the awakened person who came around to intercept. While paying attention to Wu Qingyun who was getting closer to him behind him, he was very anxious. .

Xiao Ziling is very clear that Smile is relying on the overdraft ability to carry him to escape, he's afraid that smile can not support how long.

Although he can laugh and hide in the purple house in a desperate moment. But in this way, he exposed his life-saving tricks to the public, and it is likely to be surrounded by the other side. Unless you are going to stay in Zifu for a year and a half, it takes time with Wu Qingyun.