264. You're my lover, I'm willing to do it!

Chapter 264: Conquest? When the feast advances!

"Chu Ge... No, don't do this..." Xiao Ziling felt that this was a little irritating, and couldn't help but stop the export. He thought that Chu Yutian would directly launch the gun as he did last time. He wants to take a trip and it will pass. Thinking of the many tricks of Chu Yutian, he directly defeated him.

It is a pity that Xiao Ziling, who said this, was blurred and his face was bright red. His body was still trembled and hepatic. This kind of sentimental appearance made Xiao Ziling’s words seem so weak, but there were more invitations without words.

Chu Yutian saw this moving scene, his eyes deeper and darker, his throat slipped a bit, restraining the arroused of the face, he must not fall here.

He lowered his eyes and focused his attention on Xiao Ziling's body. His hand slowly slipped from the cherry on the chest of Xiao Ziling to the lower abdomen, stroked it along the navel, and finally came to the arm of Xiao Ziling. He whispered again and again. : "Heaven? Is Xiaoling's nickname for me?"

"What do you want... aaaah, Chu ge no.. don't!" Xiao Ziling just wanted to refute, but was shocked by Chu Haotian's action. He spilled directly from his mouth. This shyness Xiaoziling directly turned his head and hid his head in his arm. Between the closed eyes, he will never dare to look at Chu Haotian.

It turned out that Chu Yutian took the lower body of Xiao Ziling and began to slowly set it up, so that Xiao Ziling could bite the lower lip and suppress the back  moanings, but his closed eyes overflowed with a little water, and his red blushed cheeks all prove that he has fallen into extreme lust at this time.

Xiao Ziling’s performance like an ostrich delighted Chu Yutian, and made Chu Yutian sullenly laugh. He rubbed his fingertips on the top of Xiaoziling’s desires, causing Xiaoziling to breathe again and again: “I like Xiaoling very much. Give me the nickname, and then call me like this."

After the completion of Chu Yutian's desire to put down Xiaoziling, he turned the face hiding between his arms and rewarded him with the lips of Xiao Ziling. Sealed the words that Xiao Ziling had just returned to God and wanted to refute.

Rely on, that is the subconscious mind, it is not the nickname of Chu Yutian. Although Xiao Ziling wanted to tell the truth, it was a pity that Chu Haotian did not give him a chance. The overbearing kiss made Xiao Ziling’s protest rebuttal become a helpless boos. This made Xiao Ziling blush and red, so that Chu Yutian’s nickname was so erroneously determined.

Of course, Chu Yutian, who warmly kissed Xiao Ziling, did not forget to continue to caress the lower body of Xiao Ziling. He still remembered the caress with his hands. Soon, the point that Xiao Ziling had just recovered was flew away again. He was once again dragged into the sea by Chu Haotian.

Chu Yutian, who had sucked hard Xiaoziling’s lips, was finally willing to let go of this delicious food. Xiao Ziling unconsciously shook his eyelashes and was still contaminated with some wetness. The red, swollen and red lips, the expression of temptation and confusion make him seduce a strong temptation. He seems to be inviting him to do him, and he will do it...

Chu Yutian mouth dry, rushing out: "Sure enough, you are definitely a fairy..." He did not give Xiao Ziling the opportunity to continue to wake up, and finally let Xiao Ziling fall into this embarrassing lust, he must make this The state is maintained. He wants Xiao Ziling to be loyal to his instinct and ask him to do him personally.

"Aaah.. Chu ge!" Xiao Ziling, who was enjoying his eyes with his eyes closed, suddenly screamed, his whole body trembled. The upper body arched and trembled. He only felt that his lower body was swallowed up by a warm place. This is definitely not the pleasure that Chu Yutian’s long and powerful fingers can give him. He opened his eyes in panic, only to find that Chu Yutian was immersed in his shackles, concentrating on his lower body.