340. Let's Together!

Chapter 214: Fit together, let it together!

When he was approaching Chu Yutian, Xiao Ziling’s fingers suddenly stopped moving, and his eyebrows appeared a struggling look and anger.

"Why, do you want to be tortured to death by him?" In the space of consciousness, Black Hualing angrily screamed at the tomb that interfered with him.

"If you owe him, you must pay him back. You should understand." The Zhengling Mausoleum is firm and authentic.

"Turn me off! I must kill him! We will have a good life when we kill him." Black Hualing angered.

"We? Black Hualing, you are also part of me, the last time you let you control the body, because the death of Xiaogu made me very helpless, so let you mess around. But this time is not, this is my choice, as one You must accept it." The Zhengling Mausoleum became cold, and his eyes fixed on his own dark incarnation, warning.

"The Zhengling, you are willing to be anxious to be a man's armpit, too disappointing me." Black Hualing Ma Yu is all angry and tyrannical, he does not understand why the Zhengling Mausoleum should choose this way, where is the man's dignity? What?

There is a sneer at the corner of the sacred mouth: "I thought that you should be able to understand why you accept the darkness of ten years and all kinds of negative energy."

Black Hualing’s eyes stunned and said: “You... actually...” Converging the emotions of his anger, the black-haired mausoleum has a mocking smile. “I always thought that you threw all the negative things to me. I left the good to yourself. I didn't expect that I was mistaken. This is ironic. I am a little pitiful at this time..."

The Zhengling Mausoleum looks at the blackened mausoleum like a child: "You are so stupid, you will think so, you know, you are just the embodiment of my negative emotions, not my avatars. How can the poor nature of my character dig? Come out to you. And, you have enough to play. It should be back."

"What?" Black Hualing was shocked and suddenly turned and desperately escaped to the depths of the thinking space.

When the real-name mausoleum grabbed it, Hei Lingling felt that the whole body was imprisoned and could not move. He was angry and said: "Let me go!"

"You are a part of my emotions. Although I don't know how you will get rid of it, you should come back after all. And this is a good opportunity." The sacred mouth of the sacred mouth reveals a strange smile, which makes the body of the black lingering Shaking, he said in horror: "What kind of ghost do you play?"

"Let you go out and bear this pain, you must kill Chu Haotian, but let me go out to bear. I am also very upset..." The face of the tomb is hard to see, and going out is suffering, he really does not want to go out. It’s a pity that he can’t let him back down. If that’s the case, then go to **** together. He’s sinister. “So, come back and bear with me...”

"The Zhengling , you are too mean." The Black Hualing Mausoleum is full of grief, who said that he is a black tomb. Zhengling Mausole is more despicable and shameless than him.
"Black Hualing, you forgot. I am the subject, come back!"

The real-name Hualing drank, a super powerful attraction formed from him.
Black Hualing felt that a strong attraction involved him to fly to Zhengling. He roared: "No, I don't want to be a part of you, I want to be a complete individual."

Zhengling Mausole looked at the black-rooted tomb that was struggling, but more and more integrated into his consciousness. He couldn’t help but sigh: "Complete? We can’t lose each other, you can’t feel happy and happy. I don't feel any anger, sadness, pain and all kinds of negative emotions. Whenever this time, I only have cold indifference. Can you know why the death of Xiaogu will give you a chance? It is because I can't feel that kind of Sad and sad..."