263. I want you to beg

Chapter 263: Conquest? The feast is at the time!

Chu Yutian patiently used the lips to caress the skin around the two cherries in Xiao Ziling's chest. Xiao Ziling's heart was very itchy and began to unconsciously twist the body. He felt that it was not enough.

Chu Yutian's kiss made him feel that he did not really care for what he needed most. The place, the heart that itch to the extreme but could not get the relief of the discomfort let Xiao Ziling no longer care about anything, he stood up and began to painfully twist his body.

"Need more?" Chu Haotian suddenly raised his head and stopped the cockroaches at the neck of his chest. He talked and shifted his target, and began to bite the ears of Xiao Ziling. The burning scent blows in the back of the ear of Xiao Ziling to let Xiao Ziling’s body endure.

Can not help but shake, the skin is already pink, no doubt this is one of his sensitive parts.
The crystal clear and cute and pink ears are like a delicious dish in the eyes of Chu Yutian. It is very tempting. He sighs low and bows his head to the auricle of Xiao Ziling with his own tongue. Xiao Ziling’s body is fierce. Trembling,

uncontrollably overflowing from the throat: "yesss!!"
This sound made Xiao Ziling's shame difficult. His whole person was as shy as cooked shrimp, and he was red, and his silver teeth bit his lower lip, and he swallowed the next snoring.
"Xiaoling, I like to listen to your voice, call it out."

Chu Yutian chuckled, it is difficult to hide the smugness of it, the lover's response proves that his efforts are not in vain.
Chu Yutian’s words made Xiao Ziling’s biting his lower lip tighter. He was very annoyed. How could he do this shameful thing, how can a man make this kind of sensuality under the caress of another man? It’s too much to lose his man’s face.

Well, although Xiao Ziling wants to use the method of meat compensation to solve the relationship between the two, it does not mean that he is willing to let go of everything he is a man. Like a woman, under the shackles of Chu Yutian, she is arrogant and arrogant.

"If you don't want it? It doesn't matter, I will not let you refuse, and call the throat to be hoar." Chu Yutian's words are his essays,if  this time he is not let Xiao Ziling completely mad, he is not worthy of Xiao Ziling's man.

Chu Yutian, who has the goal, no longer speaks, and the horsepower is fully open. He wants the man under him to enjoy a full of love, and he can never forget. Every moment of love can only remember what he gave and can only accept his body.

Willing to be crazy for him. As he thought at the beginning, this situation is not just a love, but a battle. It is the battle between him and Xiao Ziling, the battlefield of conquering and conquering each other.

Chu Yutian once again bowed his head and carefully and patiently caressed the skin of Xiao Ziling's chest, but ruthlessly refused to caress the two cherries that had stood upright. His eighth-order space ability firmly imprisoned Xiao Ziling's body and wanted to be uniformed.

The sixth-order top of the ability of  Xiao Ziling, which has five layers of cleansing bonus, is not so easy. A neglect may be struggling by Xiao Ziling. The great situation that made him hard to create disappeared.

Chu Haotian never thought that his eight-level ability to practice hard for the first time to go to bed with Xiao Ziling, which made him feel a little ridiculous, but also secretly glad. Fortunately, he is not lazy, and the ranks have been pressing Xiao Ziling, otherwise it is very likely that he will not succeed today. Not only can he not do the body that makes him drool under his body, the word conquering is even more difficult to talk about.

Under the imprisonment of the space of Chu Yutian overbearing, Xiao Ziling could only spread his body and be unable to withstand the torture that Chu Yutian gave him. The wrestling of the two had already begun, and it was obvious who could not resist this temptation.