270. New Friends

Chapter 268: Fate? Newly recognized friends?

The female captain seems to be not convinced, she is facing the Chu said: "Do you want to surrender to the man? And just one of them? If you follow me, I will give your husband's status, and I am on an equal footing."
Chu Yutian replied faintly: "For our captain, I am willing to do it."

Chu Haotian's decisive answer made the female captain have no words at all. She was very wrong and her chest violently gasped for two breaths. This was angrily said: "I really don't know what to lift, I'm self-deprecating."

She jerked Turning his head and shouting at the rest of the hand, "I still have a rest, give me up, let's go!" The man screamed and climbed up. In this way, she left the original with six or seven wounded. Camp, not far away, began to camp.

The female captain's heart was extremely angry. If she had a little rationality, she knew that the current defeated team would definitely fight the team led by the fourth-order powerhouse. She would definitely order it and grab Fang yi.

This kind of thing she did not do, she figured out that the leak is not afraid, because she has a brother, has entered the fifth-order, is the captain of one of the three most powerful hunting corps of the Qinling base, to all hunting groups Said that the three major hunting groups can only look up to the powerful group, just pull a small team has the ability to directly kill the ordinary hunting team.

The female captain has made up her mind at this time. As long as she returns to the Qinling base, she must ask her brother to kill the team, and Fang Yi will become her man.
Chu Xiaotian and Xiaoziling did not expect that the female captain who was rescued halfway qturned out to be a snake woman.

Because of Chu's rejection, she had the idea of ​​killing Xiao Ziling's entire team. Of course, even if they know it, it doesn't matter. After all, they rescued the team and explained that they wanted to know the actual address of the Qinling base and explain why they would go to the Qinling base. As for the team's gratitude and gratitude, they simply don't care.

that's it. Chu Yutian and Xiao Ziling did not have to go to the Qinling base without much trouble. However, it was already near the setting sun. In the concealed eyes of the female captain, they paid a few crystal nucleuses and had the right to enter the base. Of course, only Can stay for one day. I will leave the base at this time tomorrow.

The Xiaoziling squad each took an identity card and entered the base. They saw that the female captain had left, and the eyes were unwilling to be clear. It was difficult for Xiao Ziling to neglect. Xiao Ziling, who had a bad mood, couldn't help but whisper and sneer. : "Hey, your ability to attract butterflies is really powerful. Look, another woman is addicted, that is really interesting."

Chu Yitian listened. This topic is dangerous. I used to try to test the attitude of Xiao Ziling. I didn't know it, let the woman stick it up. It is now known that Xiao Ziling has a strong sense of jealousy. If he does not show his attitude, once his misunderstanding occurs, his previous efforts will be abandoned. Therefore, he firmly resists: "Xiaoling. Rest assured, I only have you in my eyes, everyone else is Red powder. Scared to death."

Xiao Ziling only glanced at him, but he did not continue to ask questions. He was very clear. This kind of passerby is not worthy of his anger, although he is really angry inside, so that women should like Chu Haotian, even if Chu Haotian changed his face, it can not stop this ending. Well, our Xiaoziling is actually hateful.

Although his appearance is a bit ordinary, but the temperament is a lever, why is there no woman like it?
Not to mention the inner heart of Xiao Ziling's wounds, Chu Xiaotian Xiaoziling chose a relatively simple dwelling place at the base and a small indigenous inhabitant. Although it is simple but complete, there will be no mess in the evening.