238. Detoxification

Chapter 238: Detoxification? Identification and analysis recommendations.

Answering Wu Qingyun's ruthless hand of Xiao Ziling, Xiao Ziling violently pulled out the Tang knife that pierced Wu Qingyun's chest, flew away, and escaped the counterattack before Wu Qingyun's dying struggle.

He saw Wu Qingyun's chest bloodshot and his foot. The grass is red.

Chu Yutian snorted, the original turbulent time and space field was sturdy, the huge energy directly pressed down to Wu Qingyun, directly smashed Wu Qingyun's internal organs into pieces, and the black inflammatory territory collapsed in the impact of time and space.

Wu Qingyun spit blood, knowing that he has no life, his face twisted and painfully said: "Why, why do I lose?" It is only one step away from success.

Of course, no one will answer him. He swallowed his last breath with his eyes. There is no doubt that Wu Qingyun is dead, because he always thinks he is the protagonist, not a supporting role or even a cannon fodder.

When Wu Qingyun died, the entire team of the Southern Alliance rushed and separated. They were frightened because they no longer had the seventh-order masters to resist the Chu Hantian who stood there. They don't want to die, the intuition is to escape.

Among them, Yu Shaohua, who was pulled down by the hand, missed the Chu Yutian, who was in the world, and he was defeated by him again. This time, he had almost no resistance to backhand resistance, so he was so defeated, he knew There was a flaw in his heart. After this campaign, he would not have the chance to defeat Chu Yutian.

Soon, this forest area no longer saw a sober awakened, leaving only a mess, and countless dead bodies.

Xiao Ziling’s mouth is full of ridiculous smiles. These people who are greedy and fearful of death are no strangers. In the end, they can only be destroyed by their bosses one by one.

He walked to Wu Qingyun's side and sighed coldly at the branches that were still entangled in the body of Wu Qingyun: "You help me, the flesh and blood of this person will be yours."

The branches that entangled Wu Qingyun were very excited. To know that Wu Qingyun has ruined the enemy of his homeland, it is the happiest thing to devour the flesh and blood of the enemy.

However, the only two awake people in front of him are strong, and they have lost most of their lives. It did not dare to act rashly, always entangled the body of Wu Qingyun. Waiting for their instructions.

That's right, this branch is the king of this forest area, the only one of which is the sixth-order mutant plant. Wu Qingyun’s attack at that time almost killed his life, but this mutant plant has a life-saving trick, which is to move the soul. It is in a critical moment.

Give up its huge body and move the soul to the small bud that it just separated. But moving the soul is not easy, and it directly loses most of its abilities. In order to revenge, it endured until now, and finally found an opportunity to help Xiao Ziling complete this lore.

Xiao Ziling’s rituals are still in the same place, and Wu Qingyun’s flesh and blood is given to the sixth-order mutant plants.

After the sixth-order mutant plant swallowed Wu Qingyun's flesh and blood, its branches began to extend toward the awakened awakened people around it. It touched the bodies of those people and turned to Xiaoziling.

It seems to be asking if these people can eat.
Xiao Ziling is not the Virgin. These people are the people who chase him. There are also some people who ambush Chu Yutian but are fainted by Chu Yutian.

Of course, he will not give birth to any pity, so he faintly said: "With you."
Xiao Ziling’s sentence came out. One of the figures quickly jumped and escaped from a distance.