Cuddles - Johnlock/Mormor/Mystrade

I think I want to add Mormor to this book. I love those two and I wish Seb was in the show

Also. TW/CW: Mentions of suicide towards the end of this chapter

3rd Person P.O.V

"Go back to sleep."

"No."

"C'mon."

"Noooo."

"God, you're like a bitch of a kitten."

"Hmph."

Sherlock had been asleep for hours, laying contently on his boyfriend's chest. John couldn't sleep. This was the first time that they had shared a bed since they got together, and he couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend all night.

"Just go to sleep... it's well past midnight."

"But I'm awake now."

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Dunno."

"Then go back to sleep."

"But you were awake."

John didn't reply. Sherlock shifted upwards, shoving his face into his partner's neck.

"Go to sleep, love. You'll complain in the morning otherwise."

Sherlock grumbled something, and gripped John tighter. John looked down at his crazy boyfriend and couldn't stop the smile that crept onto his tired face. He placed a kiss in Sherlock's hair, and grinned at the small, happy sigh that came from the detective.

"Just... go to sleep."

"No."

"C'mon...."

"No."

"Didn't we already have this conversation?"

Sherlock laughed, kissing his boyfriend's neck and laying back down beside him.

"Okay, I'll go to sleep. For you."

"No, not for me. For you."

"I don't like doing things for me anymore. I much prefer doing things for you. Because I love you."

John sighed, shaking his head and smiling. "I love you too. Goodnight."

"Mhm. Goodnight."

*

"Sebby! What time is it?" Jim called from the kitchen. Seb was somewhere else in their house. Jim didn't know where, so he decided to yell, just to be safe. They had no neighbours, so who cares?

"Why are you screaming, boss?" Seb asked, stepping out of their bedroom, which was right across from the kitchen. He had been trying to get to sleep. Jim was still up, preparing food for Seb, who had a stakeout tomorrow. It was a long drive, and Jim wanted to make sure his boyfriend wouldn't be hungry.

"Didn't know where you were."

"It's about 20 past midnight. Come to bed. I'm tired as fuck."

"I'll be done in a second, then I'll join you."

"M'kay. Thanks for that, by the way."

"You're welcome, Sebby."

10 minutes later, Jim slipped into bed beside his drowsy sniper.

"Good. You're here." Seb shifted closer to Jim, pulling him into his chest.

"Yep... be careful tomorrow, okay?"