Senior Year - Mormor/Mystrade

I'm getting slightly more adventurous (stupid, maybe) with stuff that isn't just fluffy. Stand by, this might be the cringiest thing

3rd Person P.O.V

"Go back to sleep, please. I need to go." Sebastian pushed his 'best friend' back onto the bed they had shared for the night. "The rugby guys are gonna come to this floor any minute, checking for who's not up. and if they see you here, like this, they'll beat you up! I can't have that, so just go back to sleep. I'll climb out the window and I won't draw attention to myself. I can't-"

"Sebby... please calm down."

"Jimmy, I can't stand the thought of them hurting you!" Seb was whispering, but Jim could tell that he wanted to scream. "I just... I can't."

"Come here." Jim sat up and stretched his arms out toward Seb. Seb walked back over to Jim's bed and hugged him as tightly as he could.

"I don't wanna leave..."

"You have to..."

Seb didn't want to think about it. He pushed Jim backward and sat on his lap. He kissed Jim as gently as he could, but it instantly turned into something much more. Seb pulled back, knowing that he'd never leave otherwise. "As much as I'd love to bunker down here with you and never leave, I do have rugby practice in 15."

Jim whined as Seb picked his clothes up off the floor, putting them back on. Seb sat back down next to Jim, who tugged at Seb's shirt, wanting to be rid of it.

"Jim..."

"Sebby, who cares about training? Aren't I more tiring?"

"Mentally, sure."

"Oh, you're horrible." Jim whispered, hooking his fingers in the belt loops of Seb's jeans.

"You're worse." Seb leaned forward and kissed Jim again. He brought his hands to the sides of Jim's face, then regretfully pulled away. "I have to go. For real. But... I promise I'll be back for you."

"Sebby?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"What are we?" Seb thought for a moment, picking his next words carefully. "Are we friends? More? Most friends don't go around having sex most weeks, just saying."

"Well, I like shagging you."

"Obviously."

"But I kinda want more than just that. Cause I like kissing you and talking to you and I want to do all the other couple-ly stuff."

"I'd love that, Tiger. I really would. I'm just... you're always talking about how homophobic your team is! Even though the captain is gay and another player is bi! It's a bit dangerous, Sebby."

"Well, are you willing to take that chance?"

Jim looked up into Seb's mint green eyes. His eyes ran over Seb's face, marveling at how the morning sunlight perfectly framed his chiseled jaw. Jim ran his thumb over the scar on Seb's cheek, never really knowing where it came from. Seb didn't tend to speak about his past very often, so Jim decided not to ask.

"Of course, Tiger. Can't have fun without a little danger."

"You're such a dork." Seb smirked, kissing Jim on the cheek.

"You love it, though."

"Course I do. I have to go." He kissed Jim's forehead, packed up the last of his stuff, and made his way to the window. He opened the window and put one foot up on the sill, the other out the window. "See you later, Jim." He winked, climbing out the window.