I'm So Sorry - Johnlock/Mystrade

Sorry about how many times I changed the point of view. And it starts sad, ends happy, but it goes in and out of happy and sad throughout it. Hope this is even remotely what you guys wanted lol I tried :D

3rd Person P.O.V

John sprinted through the hospital, frantically checking every single room for Sherlock. Once he reached the morgue and he wasn't there, panic took over his entire being. Greg was trying to comfort him and help him realise that the search wasn't over. It was no use.

It was 10 o'clock at night, and Sherlock hadn't come home. They had gotten into a fight, about something so insignificant John didn't even remember, and Sherlock had left the flat.

That was 7 hours ago.

John had tried contacting him, he tried going to all the places he knew Sherlock loved, but there was absolutely no sign of him. John wasn't angry anymore.

He was petrified.

Hour 1: Maybe he just doesn't want to be found. John thought.

Hour 3: He'll come home soon.

Hour 4: He's turned off his phone, hasn't he?

Hour 6: He hasn't been gone long enough for me to file a missing person's report. But 6 hours is still a long time...

Hour 7: I have to find him. I'm going fucking crazy.

John went to Angelo's, the library up the road, Scotland Yard, everywhere he could think of.

*

John burst through the front door of Scotland Yard and immediately raced to Greg's office. He knocked on the door and heard a muffled 'come in!' from the other side of the door.

"Greg!"

"What?"

"Sherlock's gone!"

Greg jumped up from his desk and walked over to his distraught friend.

"What do you mean, gone?"

"He left the flat 7 hours ago and I can't contact him. He probably shut off his phone and I've looked all over for him. The only place I haven't checked is Bart's, but that's the last place I want to go by myself."

They both thought back to the time when Sherlock faked his death by throwing himself off the roof of the hospital.

"I understand mate. I'll come with you."

"It's too early to file a-"

"Yeah, I know." Greg nodded. He grabbed his coat and phone. "I have connections. I'll make sure we find him, okay?"

"Okay..." They both made their way back outside and set off for the hospital. "Connections?" John asked, confused.

"Don't ask." Greg turned bright red, then grabbed his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through his contacts.

"Alright then." John smiled for the first time that night. He gently pushed Greg, who mumbled something incoherent and clicked on a contact. John was annoyed that he couldn't read who it was.

"Oh, sod off." Greg's phone started to ring, so he brought it up to his ear.

Greg's P.O.V

"Hello?" The familiar voice that I had grown to love so much called from the other end of the line.

"Hey! Um, don't freak out, but Sherlock's kinda gone missing."

"What?" Myc asked, distress lacing his voice.