Seventeen - Mormor

I was going to take time off, but my mum actually encouraged me to write today. She said that it'd be a good way to calm down and she was right

I did the drawing above ages ago and now that I've finally decided to write Mormor, I can use it :)

Yeah so my computer had a mass freak out and died on me and it took a while to wake it up. It meant that nearly 3 pages of what was meant to be the next chapter is gone. So instead, I'm not writing something cute. Sorry. I feel not great at the moment so I'm writing angst, to an extent. But I got sad writing it so I made it a happy ending. That's kinda the way this ship can be

Oh and I might start a new oneshot book for another ship I love cause I have a tonne of ideas for it, but I feel like no one would read it. I dunno. And I keep wondering if I should cancel my Good Omens book. I love the characters but no one reads it and I feel like there's no point. Yeah and I need to write 'No Left Brain' at some point

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Jim! Listen to me! You can't just go around killing people!"

"Watch me!" He yelled over his shoulder.

We were running through the woods, with me desperately chasing him. He may have been tiny, but boy he could run. I've always been athletic, and even I couldn't catch the little bastard. Eventually, he got tired and didn't have enough air left in his lungs He stopped running, took in a deep breath, turned around and punched me in the nose.

"Jim! What the fuck? It's prob'ly broke now!" I spat out, clutching my bleeding nose.

"Yeah? You deserved it!"

"Why?"

"You got in my way!"

"How? Way of what?"

He stepped into my personal space, standing on his tiptoes. Even so, his eye line met my chin, so he had to look up. He extended his forefinger and poked my chest.

"You were supposed to be next!" He yelled. I swatted his finger away, resisting the strong desire to kick him.

"Then why didn't you do it? You killed Carl, no problem!"

"You got too close to me! You kept insisting I was your best friend! You're the first person I've met that didn't care about who I was! That means something to me!" He shrunk back down to his normal height, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking at his feet. "I couldn't kill you, I just couldn't. I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you, and I'm sorry about your nose."

I froze, still holding the bleeding tap on my face.

"We are absolutely not going to breeze past the fact that you just said that you're in love with me."

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

That broke my heart.

'Why are you sorry, Jim?"

"Why wouldn't I be? Oh, good for you, Sebastian!" He put on a silly voice, clearly mimicking people from school. "The biggest freak in school loves you! Just hope he won't murder you!"

'You're not a freak, Jim."

"Just a psychopath and a murderer then, huh?"

'Listen to me for a sec, will you?" I was beginning to get frustrated. He could be incredibly thick in the head sometimes. For someone so smart and meticulous, he had no idea. I stepped closer to him and placed my hands on his waist. "I'm just as crazy as you, okay? There are a million reasons that you're my best friend. If you end up becoming the most feared man in all of London, I'll still own a little piece of you. A piece that we both love." His whole face changed. Shock, confusion, happiness. "Yes, idiot. I'm in love with you. I can't explain it. I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your beautiful eyes, everything. You're scarily adorable. You're perfect to me."