5

—•—

——

"Remember sponsors will be in the crowd so charm them. Make them love you." Blossom reminded me as she did my hair.

"Blossom, if I may ask, why does it feel like their rushing us into the games?" She stopped doing my hair and looked at me in the mirror.

"It feels that way every year for the tributes." She says with hesitation. "Blossom. It takes two weeks for the games to start after the reaping, the games start for us in... four days. We've only had three days to prepare! With yesterday being the first training!"

"It's best to not question the capital. Just please remember your training, you've been my favorite tribute ever. You've been so kind, normally I get the cold shoulder." Her voice became horse like she was holding back tears, making my eyes well up.

"Blossom, your the one who has been so nice to me. You looked at me like I was a human not a zoo animal." "Ok we both need to stop before our makeup runs." I nodded my head.

"Ok hair is done, make up is finished all you need darling is your outfit."

A/n (ok so, I looked on Pinterest for a dress idea found this gorgeous dress and I just know I won't do it justice with describing it so...)

(Ok back to the story sorry for the interruption)

"Wow." I looked at myself in the mirror. Blossom came up to me and gave me a side hug making sure not to ruffle the dress. "You will definitely get sponsors."

"How does this reflect district five?" "Well Cypress," she pauses trying to find the words. "Your much more than your district. Your a person, and people should see that." I nodded along.

Lilac walked in and huge gasp escaped. "You look... Blossom you out did yourself this year." "Thank you. Lilac, I'm quite proud of my creation." "Cypress the tributes are lining up. You should join them." "Alright, thank you again Blossom." I gave her a hug and walked out to find Leo.