* 16 *

TW, A BIG TRIGGER WARING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT/ almost R@pe. PLEASE don't read this if you can't.

Read until you see these emojis.

☀️🤍☀️

And pick up reading when you see them again.

I love you all and want you to stay safe!!!!

—•—

——

"Listen up." Boggs said, it's morning now and we are all getting ready for the walk ahead of us. I stood by Finnick he hasn't left my side since I woke up this morning.

"Mags, empty. It's only for the propo." He put the clip (that had no bullets) in the gun and handed it to Peeta.

"Let's move." I grabbed my bag and looked at Katniss. "He's a human Katniss, you can stop looking at him like he's a ticking time bomb." I swung my bag onto my shoulder slightly hitting her in the process earning a glare from Gale.

"Come on Peeta." I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

I know Katniss has every right to be scared of Peeta, and if I'm being honest I'm scared too for her, I mean Peeta did tell me he wanted to kill her. But since the Capital with him I've gotten protective of him. He reminds me of Leo if Leo was alive right now, I believe him a Peeta would almost be the exact same person.

"She's protective of Peeta since the Capital don't take it to heart Katniss." I heard Finnick say as he rushed to catch up with me.

"We're headed five blocks north." As we walked Finnick read off what I believe is a script for Peeta.

I talked to Roland, Boggs kept shushing us but we continued.

"So you remember everything?" "Mostly, manly the important details." He nodded slowly. "And the bad?" "I remember, but there gonna stay locked away for now."

He looked around licking his lips. I know the look he has a question he's just to nervous to say it.

"What's up?" "Nothing." "It's not nothing, you can talk to me Roland." He huffed and looked straight at me making me nervous.

"Did she suffer?" "Did who?" "Bloss, Blossom. Did she suffer?"

I had two options. One say the truth which was.

"Stop please! Stop!" I looked up and saw Blossom staring at me wide eyed. "Please... please don't hurt her." The peacekeeper looked at me then the one on the other side of the glass. He snapped his fingers and the peacekeeper took the signal and stabbed Blossom in the side.