* 24 *

—•—

——

As my head was being pushed farther down into the fabric and my lungs burned of coughing and lack of air.

I didn't care.

Their hand gripped my ponytail and yanked me up.

Mavericks face stares down at me.

My eyes shot open and I see Maverick over me. His eyes are wide as his grip tightens. My legs flailed around my arms are by my side snow going into my jacket.

"Does it hurt?" He asked me. Why is he talking to me? "I've always wondered what it feels like to be strangled." "Your-... a psycho." I balled my fists up.

"Am I? Cause, you have more kills than me." He lets his grip loosen but it's still firm. His red hair similar to mine pokes out from his hood.

"Miss me?" How is he here? Why is he here?

My stupid memory.

"I tried to talk to you before, while you were in the capital but. With them messing up the memories they got rid of me. But now that you remember. We get to talk all the time now!"

I shook my head.

He's not real, he's not real.

All of a sudden my arm burns the scar on my body because of him heats up.

"Ahh memories, they are a funny thing right? The mind is a crazy place."

He's not real, he's not real.

"I tried to suffocate you once, and you punched me! My jaw still pops because of that! And now you want to be suffocated! You want to die?"

He's not real, he's not real.

"Well, I guess when you die tell me how it feels to be strangled."

My head was pushed back into the fabric.

The hand that was on the back of my head left, I could freely lift my head back up but I choose not to.

A more gentle hand pulled my head up. They pushed me into their side.

"It's okay my sweet girl." Lilac whispered. "Blossoms dead." "I know." "Roland's dead." "I know." "I miss them." "I know." "I killed them."