* 6 *

—•—

——

"Everyone out to the bridge!" I heard someone yell outside my door. Peeta and I both ran to the door and opened it up slightly to see.

Peacekeepers ran around grabbing things then running out the doors.

"What do you thinks happening?" Peeta asks me. "The bridge powers basically all of Panem. District five powers it." "You don't think five is rebelling?"

My bedroom shook the lights flickered until it all went off.

"I believe that's our answer."

Peacekeepers rushed into my room and grabbed Peeta and I by our arms. "Ow!"

As I got changed into a grey dress again. I looked disheveled in the mirror, you can see almost every bone in my face. The bags under my eyes are a grey color now.

"Let's go Ms Bennett."

I sat with Peeta, now that I've seen myself he doesn't look any better than me. Caesar looked at the both of us sadly. I guess he sees the change too.

"Rolling." A peacekeeper pointed at the teleprompter.

"Tonight, we've received reports on derailed trains, of granaries on fire, and of a savage attack on the hydroelectric dam in district five." I said until my line ended. Peeta started with his.

"We are begging for restraint and decency"

The teleprompter started to glitch.

"Comin' to the tree?" Was heard my jaw slightly dropped when I saw Katniss on the screen.
"They say who murdered three."

"Katniss." Peeta breathless said. "She's alive?" I said in the same disbelief tone.

"Strange things are happening. No stranger would it be."

"Katniss, are you there?" "Roland could be alive too." I whispered as Peeta spoke to the camera.

"Katniss?" "Peeta please continue." Caesar said. "You were telling us about these savage attacks." "Yeah." "Right."

I looked at Peeta who was looking at me. I swallowed hard. "The attack on the dam was callous and inhuman act of destruction..."

"Where a dead man called out for his love to flee."

Peeta leaned forward. "Think about it. How will this end? What will be left? No one can survive this. No one is safe now. Not here in the Capitol. Not in any of the districts." Peeta pause. I looked at him.