• 7 •

—•—

——

The scoring was kept under wraps which was annoying, seems like they really want us to not know anything.

Emerald has me sat down doing my make up. "I bet you did wonderful in scoring." She said as the brush glided across my eye lid. She hasn't told me the colors yet but from what I've seen on the brush its black and gray.

"I'm not quite sure, the capital isn't a fan of people talking back." "Well didn't you do that your first game to? And you still got a high score." "Very true Emm."

"Alright no looking in the mirror go get your dress on." "So bossy." I sarcastically rolled my eyes and walked behind the curtain.

Taking out the dress from its bag was surreal, it wasn't my normal dress. It was fully black, long sleeve so my scars wouldn't be shown. It's neck came up high leaving no room for the scar on my back to show.

Some how all this fabric made me want to burst into tears, there's no blood, no room for peoples imagination on my scars. It's... blank.

And I love it.

A/n this should be a given I can't describe clothes

A/n this should be a given I can't describe clothes. So thank you Pinterest! Okay back to the story.

"Emerald." "Is it bad do you not like it?" She talked so fast that I couldn't get a word in.

"It's lovely." I gave her a hug. "Oh my little canvas you look... you look like a fierce warrior."

I looked in the mirror to see a dark Smokey eye with a sharp wing and a black matte lip. I smiled at how I looked. I haven't been this happy with myself in a while.

"It's time to go... Wow." Lilac walked in Roland trailing behind. He wore a black suit. "Wow, Cypress when did you get so mature looking?" Roland said moving closer to me.

"Probably when my childhood was ripped away from me." They all looked at me wide eyed. "It's alright to laugh." The only one that did was Roland.

Lilac coughed making us turn to her. "We must be going."