9

—•—

——

Todays the day.

I stood in a grey room examining my outfit. It's unlike any of the outfits I've seen the tribute have to wear.

First is a pair of white leggings. Then a pair of green puffy winter pants with lots of pockets whenever I move it makes a scratchy noise. For my top, it's a black long sleeve.

Blossom walked in carrying my jacket.

(A/n I Can't describe clothes for nothing! But here's what I sorta thought of for the outfit)

(Ok back to the story)

"By the outfit I can tell you it's gonna be cold." Blossom said as I turned around to put the jacket on. I nodded afraid if I'd talk tears will run out.

"Don't be nervous, I know that sounds superficial but I know you have the skills. Your smart and strong, just... Don't put another life over yours."

"How are we supposed to run away from everyone if every time we move we make a noise." I demonstrate by moving my arms back and forth. "Just remember you can reverse the outcome of the games."

The way she said reverse stuck with me. She said it much differently then the other words in her sentence. I slowly nodded my head.

"30 SECONDS!!"

"Blossom, I don't want to go!" Tears filled my eyes. She grabbed my face gently like my mother did when I had nightmares.

"Cypress, it's ok. I know this will be hard but... You can do it. I believe in you. Just think about everyone back home. Your mother, Roland, Lilac, me. Everyone who cares about you." I nodded along.

"And... become numb. Don't think about what your doing just don't hesitate. Your gonna do things in there you didn't think you could do." I nodded. I now exactly what she's talking about.