14

—•—

——

I know F.O. And Roland didn't mean to give us away but. I have a suspicion that they sent to sponsor ages ago and the games makers were waiting for the perfect moment to send it.

"Leo get up we have to go!" I hear yells in the distance. "We got you now princess." A voice said coming from the right. "Oh Leo. Oh Cypress." A sing song tone comes from the left.

It started to rain. "Cypress I'm tired wake me up later." "Leo I swear if you don't get up." "What's wrong." "People have found us we have like a minute to get out of here." I start to untie the rope and shoving all our belongings in a bag. I start to climb down with Leo following.

"Lookey here." I shove Leo behind me. "Thought you could run away? Well the entire arena heard the noise." Dirk and Cassidy from District seven stood. Their expression is unfathomable.

"It was worth a shot." As I said that a arrow flew right into Dirk's chest, Cassidy screamed a trident went into her stomach.

"Sorry, their ours." I turn shoving Leo with me. Piers and Reign stood District Four.

Piers had no weapon. He wasted his trident. I smirked. "How are you going to catch us?" I questioned I hit Leo's shoulder. "Get ready to run." I whispered. "Your bow can only do so much. Now!" I pushed Leo's back as he ran into the woods his axe securely in his arms.

She shot, but missed. I stood my ground read for a fight. "Gloves? Cant wait to have them."

F.O? Finnick! "You like? Your mentor gave them to me. F.O. Finnick, Odair." She gripped her bow tight. Even if I was wrong with the person, they don't need to know that.

I rushed forward not waiting for them to make the first move. Instead of swinging my sword I take a different approach. I kicked Reign in the stomach making her drop her bow and the arrows fell out of her quiver.

Piers huffed and tackled me to the ground. He threw sporadic punches. He doesn't know what he's doing. I kneed him in the groin and flipped him off of me. Reign got up and grabbed my elbow. I flung her body foreword. A loud thud came as she hit the ground.

She coughed up some blood with the sudden in pack. I stomped my foot on Piers stomach. He grabbed my foot that wasn't on his stomach, and yanked it from the ground. I lost my balance quickly and fell back the exact same way Reign did.

He sat up and punched hard. My nose burned as I felt every crack and pop coming from my face. Warm blood flooded me. My eyes burned with tears. Not tears of sadness, tears of pain. His hands wrapped around my throat tight. My breathing almost stopped making me feel like my head was about to explode.

Stay calm. Stay calm.

Remember something Roland said.

"You can knock anyone out with a hard punch to the jaw. As long as you hit hard enough. You can hurt your hand in the process but, it's worth it."

I was able to take my glove off my right hand. I don't want any cushioning with this punch. With all I could, I swung as hard as I could. The crunch of my cold fist against he jaw was oddly satisfying.

His hands let up from my throat. He fell slowly his bright blue eyes became dark. I know I didn't kill him. He's just going unconscious.

I cough trying to catch my breath. I turn to Reign who's not paying attention. I get up slowly my legs wobbled I took deep breaths. "Is she out?" She asks. "I'm gonna go find Leo-" I cut her sentence off short. She was knelt down at a tree trying to grab her arrow.

I lifted my foot and kicked the back of her head. She hit the tree her face smashed against it. I grabbed a knife that was sticking out from her boot and slight her throat.

It's odd. Either I'm so tired from almost being strangled. Or I truly don't care taking another persons life anymore.

Six.

I walk over to Piers who's slowly waking up. I grabbed his platinum blonde hair in my hand and banged his head to the ground. He grunted. I rested my knee on his chest. As I slit his throat.

I watched the blood stream from his neck. His eyes are shut his face is at ease. He looked, some what peaceful. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him I know he cannot hear me. Two cannons went off.

Seven.

They were both only fourteen.

I lifted his head up making more blood fall from his neck. I pushed his hood so it covered his head. And put his cracked dry hands in his coat pockets.

I pulled Reign's body over and did the same thing. I looked up and saw Dirk with the arrow still in his chest and Cassidy with the trident in her stomach.

I pulled out the weapons and dragged the lifeless bodies over to Piers and Reign making a line. I know the capital is watching my every move I know Snow is probably gripping a tea cup so tight it's about to break.

I wrote out in the snow.

Hope you liked the show

I walked over to Piers body to write one more thing.

- Cypress District Five

I waved in a random direction hoping a camera is there. I grabbed my sword and the knives Reign had. I walked the direction of Leo's foot prints.

—•—