Chapter 12: Started to Think

Narrator's POV

Camila frowned as she was waiting for Lauren's answer. She hoped Lauren would not reject her because of her special member. Camila was certain that Lauren saw it since she was wearing tight black pants which made her bulge visible. She was also doubtless that Lauren felt it when they danced and when she hugged her closer. However, Camila did not know how Lauren thought about it.

Some women who found out about Camila's special member were disgusted, and Camila would tell them to fuck off. Most of them found it sexy and tempted and wanted Camila to fuck them. Camila wanted to know how Lauren would react about it. "Stay!" She took Lauren's hand and put it on her growing bulge. Lauren spontaneously retreated her hand.

Camila could not tell what Lauren thought of it. Lauren did not look disgusted but shocked. They looked at each other, and none spoke. Camila was thinking that Lauren liked her but did not want her more than to kiss. Lauren lost her words as she did not expect Camila would be so direct about what Camila wanted. Lauren knew Camila wanted to have an intimate time with her tonight. They had had their first date and first kiss, but she was not ready for their first sex, or her first time.

Camila stopped her crazy mind, "sorry!" She said and looked away from Lauren, "I'll go to the toilet first, and I'll drive you home." She stood up heading to the bathroom. Lauren did not know how to react.

When Camila was out of the bathroom, she saw Lauren was ready with her coat on. They shared an awkward look. "Do you want to use the toilet?" She asked Lauren.

"Yeah..." Lauren went to the toilet.

Camila was getting ready, putting on her coat, and taking her car key when Lauren was in the toilet.

Camila closed her apartment door and realized that Lauren did not take the books that Lauren wanted to borrow earlier. Since it might be their first and last date, Camila did not bother to ask Lauren if she still wanted the books. They left Camila's place without exchanging many words. Camila was still being a gentlewoman, opening the door and the car door for Lauren, but she did not offer her arm for Lauren to hold. The car ride to Lauren's place was not tense. It was silent and awkward. None of them spoke, and Camila turned on the music to ease the awkwardness. Camila did not look at Lauren's way, but Lauren would look at Camila once in a while.

They arrived at Lauren's place. Camila walked Lauren inside the building until in front of the elevator. They were standing in front of each other. Camila pressed the elevator button, "I better get going." She told Lauren.

"Okay," Lauren said. Although Camila was not a bubbly person, she was too quiet. "Thank you for the dinner."

Camila nodded, "good night, Lauren!" Camila thought it was their first and last date as she and Lauren did not want the same thing.

"Good night!" Meanwhile, Lauren thought there would not be a second date as she did not want to stay with Camila tonight.

Camila turned on her heel and left Lauren. Lauren was looking at Camila walking away from her. She opened her mouth to call Camila, but she did not know what to say. She was annoyed as she could not bring herself to say something when she did not want their date to end this way.

Walking away, Camila was thinking: this was the end. that's it. She was disappointed and sad as their date went well but did not end well. She did not want their date to end this way, but she could not push Lauren to have sex with her. She could not continue the date if what they wanted was different.