Chapter 53: Epilogue

Lauren's POV

I was lying on the sofa next to Camila relaxing and enjoying the morning sun on the superyacht sailing in the Bahamas. We were not alone in this superyacht, which cost unknown millions of dollars, that Camila bought for me for my birthday. Besides Camila's three best friends: Dinah, Jade, and Lucy, Keana and Normani were also joined us. It was our first summer holiday with our best friends. I was so grateful to see my best friends got along very well with Camila's best friends.

"Lauren, do you have another gorgeous friend left?" Lucy said out of the blue when we were enjoying our breakfast and the morning bliss of the ocean

Everyone laughed when Lucy asked me.

"No." I immediately answered, and Lucy pouted, and they laughed again.

"How about our captain?" Dinah told Lucy.

"She's your type, Luc!" Jade added.

"Mila?" As usual, Lucy wanted Camila's opinion.

Camila smiled with her little-cool smile, "Go, give your best shot!"

Lucy was thinking, "but she's not Lauren's friend."

Lucy could be silly. We laughed at her serious joke.

"Yes, she is now." Keana, who sat next to me said.

"Baby..." Camila called me. I looked at Camila, who was looking at me. She was quite possessive. I knew she was a little jealous when I talked to Vero, our captain, earlier.

"Yes... we're friends." I said.

"Really? does it mean good news for me?" Lucy sat up, looking at me full of hope.

"It could be..." I chuckled. Vero was a sweet lady. I talked to her several times over the phone to organize our trip.

"Introduce us, please!" Lucy stood up and sweetly asked me.

"Do you need my help?" I sat up and looked at Lucy.

"No, she doesn't," Camila said and pulled me back into her embrace.

"Mila..." Lucy protested.

"Are you Lucy Vives?" Jade said.

"Losing your charm, Luc?" Dinah added.

"Girls!!!" Lucy disagreed.

"You don't need my help," I said. I saw how she looked at Vero when we boarded. she just did not make a move.

"Go!" Camila encouraged her.

"Maybe later..." Lucy said.

She was sitting back down, but three of her best friends did not let her, "Vives!!!"

"Okay!" Lucy did not manage to sit back. She finished her drink before she jogged to the deck to find our captain. Lucy was playfully asking me if I had a friend whom she could introduce to her. She was the only one, who was single among her best friends since Dinah and Jade were seeing my friends now.

Dinah was not so low-key seeing Normani since they met at our place one Sunday afternoon. Normani was visiting me when Dinah stopped by to talk to Camila. They immediately hit it off that day. It was not only Dinah but also Jade dating my friend. Jade and Keana exchanged numbers since they met again at the Thanksgiving dinner at Dinah's place last year. It was indeed Dinah who set them up once she knew I was going to bring Keana over. Camila's best friends were true friends who always supported each other. I was so happy to see them come to Paris to support Camila on that day.