Chapter 23: Her Love of S*x

Narrator's POV

"Oh, no!" Lauren sighed. She was in the bathroom for taking a quick shower since Camila cum on her body. She realized that she did not have any panties left. She only brought one for change and both of them were damp now. She washed them and tried to dry them with the hairdryer.

"Lauren!" Camila knocked on the bathroom door. "Is everything okay?" She came to find Lauren since Lauren spent more than fifteen minutes in the bathroom. Lauren told her she just wanted to take a quick shower.

"Yeah..." she took the robe and put it on before opening the door.

Camila looked at her. She noticed that Lauren had just taken a shower, but her hair was dry. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah..." Lauren blushed, "I'm washing my clothes..." Camila frowned, "...my underwear."

Camila smiled but she did not make fun of Lauren. "Do you want to use the washing machine or dryer? It's in the laundry room." She offered Lauren another option.

"No, It's fine," Lauren said.

"Are you sure?" Camila guessed Lauren was washing her underwear since she got none to wear. At the same time, she was proud to be the one who made them damp and dirty.

"Yes, I am using the hairdryer. It takes longer but it's safer for the fabric." Lauren explained.

"Okay... I'll let you do your thing." She was leaving, and Lauren was back in the bathroom. Lauren was closing the door when Camila stopped and turned around, "Lauren!"

"Yes?" Lauren opened the door again

"Or I can get you a new one. There's this shop across the street." Camila offered.

"Thank you! But I can manage." Lauren said. "I still have to wash the new ones anyway."

"Right! Okay." Camila left the bedroom.

Lauren spent another ten to fifteen minutes in the bathroom. When she came out, she did not see Camila. She walked around Camila's apartment and she did not find Camila, "Camila..." she was confused. She took her phone and texted Camila.

To Camila: Camila, where are you?

Camila didn't reply directly, until five minutes past.

From Camila: downstairs, for some fresh air.

To Camila: Okay

From Camila: Do you want a hot dog and fries? There's a food truck here. Or do you prefer something else? (It was lunchtime)

To Camila: yes, please! A hot dog and some fries are good. (Lauren loved food including street food)

From Camila: Okay!

Lauren was brewing tea when Camila returned to the apartment twenty minutes later. Lauren smiled when she saw Camila approaching her. "I made some tea. Do you want some?"

"Yes." Camila put the food on the kitchen island, and she went to hug Lauren, who was pouring the tea. "It's for you." She put the paper bag next to the teapot.

Lauren looked at it, and she knew what it was, "Camila..." She stopped what she was doing. She looked at Camila who was hugging her by the waist. "You don't have to."