Chapter 16: Cast A Spell

Camila's POV

I woke up with my face on Lauren's chest close to her boobs, part of her body that I could not wait to touch and kiss. That was one of the best feelings to wake up having. I was sure that she was awake by now. I would stay a bit longer in this position to enjoy the warmness of her body. I wanted to touch and caress her boobs, but I would not do it without her approval. I respected her.

Lauren certainly felt my semi-hard buddy on her lower body. I did not do it on purpose. I slept and woke up in this position, crossing my leg to her. I might sound pervert, but who would not? She was so sexy. I could not wait to have sex with her. I could not wait to hear her sexy voice pant and moan. It would be better she moaned my name. I hoped I did not have to wait for another season to have her in bed. It had been a long time since I wanted something for Christmas. The last time I wanted something was the first year after my parents divorced. I wanted them to get back together, which they never did. After a long time, I wanted something and someone for Christmas. I wanted Lauren in my bed.

"I want her."

"Camila..." she called me gently. Did I just think out loud? "Are you awake?"

I must have thought out loud. I lifted my head and turned to her, "Hey..."

She smiled. Another good thing to see when I just woke up, was her beautiful smile, "Merry Christmas!"

I leaned closer, "Merry Christmas!" I kissed her.

We kissed. I would not stop if she did not stop me, especially this morning when we were in the same bed, and the weather and atmosphere were just so accommodating.

Kissing was not my thing when I spent a night with someone. I would only kiss them with lust or full of force just to lead them to sex. I never kissed them slowly as I did to Lauren. It was different with Lauren. I always wanted to kiss her every time I saw her. I enjoyed every kiss we shared. She said she loved our first kiss, and so did I. I never had kisses like what we had. It felt so different. I was addicted to kissing her in such a short time.

I did not know how it felt to kiss her during the summer. For these seasons, autumn and winter, kissing her warmed my heart. I did not have any exact words to describe this feeling. Probably, I could use the word magical. Anyway, I just loved kissing her, like what we were doing now.

I knew she was not ready for sex, but I always tried on any occasion given. I told her I would behave, but I would always try. I might be bad, but I still respected her.

"Mmm!" Lauren moaned softly.

I was lost in kissing her that my hand squeeze one of her covered boobs. I stopped and looked at her, "Sorry!" I felt her boobs before, whenever we hugged but I never touched them intentionally. I did not know why I cared, and why I did not want her to think that I was disrespectful. I wanted her to know that I valued her.

She looked at me. She did not seem mad or uncomfortable with me touching and squeezing her boob. Should I continue what I just did?

"Don't stop!" She answered my thought.

I was a little taken aback, but I felt relieved that she did not feel uncomfortable. I leaned back to kiss her again and retreated my hand to her waist instead. We continued kissing. We had shared many kisses and made out, but she reacted differently this time. How her body moved told me that she was enjoying it. I guessed she was turning on. I myself undoubtedly turned on right now. My morning wood was gradually getting intense.