Chapter 51: In Paris

Narrator's POV

Lauren and Camila arrived in Paris in the afternoon. Keana took them for lunch at one of the local restaurants. They separated after lunch. Keana was heading back to her place, and Lauren and Camila were checking in to the hotel.

Lauren was looking around the beautiful hotel room Camila had booked for them. She went to the door to the balcony and exclaimed, "The Eiffel Tower..." Lauren said as she saw it before she opened the door and was welcomed by the light snow.

Camila smiled, and she joined Lauren, who was by the balcony looking at the Eiffel Tower. Camila circled her hands on Lauren's waist and hugged Lauren close from behind. She intentionally chose this hotel and this room overlooking the city icon for Lauren, who was eager to see the tower.

"Now, you can look at it when you're falling asleep," Camila said.

"Thank you!" Lauren turned around, looked Camila in the eyes, and brought her hands to her neck. She kissed Camila.

"Or when you're enjoying me inside you." Camila pulled Lauren closer to let Lauren feel her member.

"Camz..." Lauren had got used to it. They kissed again.

"Are you happy?" Camila asked as their foreheads and noses met while their center closely pressed to each other.

"Yeah..." Lauren said gently, "I'm happy. Thanks for taking me here in Paris."

"I'll be taking you more while in Paris," Camila whispered seductively while moving and pressing her bulge on Lauren's center. "Loving you more."

"Camila..." Lauren sounded protesting, but not her body. She moved along with Camila, feeling Camila's semi-hard on.

"Are you disappointed?" Camila asked.

Lauren frowned, "No..." she was wondering what Camila referred to, Paris of her size, but Lauren said no as she was satisfied with both. "why should I?"

"That you did not fall in love out of the blue in Paris with a stranger you met at the coffee shop on one fine morning" Camila heard from Keana that teenage Lauren had this dream that she would travel to Paris alone, fell in love at the coffee shop with a stranger. They would make love and get married to cherish their love.

"No, I am not. It's not in Paris but I'm happy. It's in New York." Laurens said recalling how they met for the first time. "It's perfect."

"Yeah?" Camila smiled broadly. She was happy to hear that. Lauren nodded, and they kissed.

"Wait, How did you know that?" Lauren just remembered that she never told Camila all the details about how she fantasized about her love story.

"You told me," Camila said.

"I did not." Lauren did tell Camila, but not in detail. "Is it Keana?" She knew it was Keana. She only told Keana about that.

Camila smiled, "yeah..."

"Oh, Kea..." Lauren sighed subtly but she was not mad. She was happy her best friend and girlfriend could get along well.

"Don't come at her, I made her speak," Camila said.

Lauren pouted, "I won't but I have to remind her to be careful with you." She knew Camila always got her way if Camila wanted something or wanted to know something.