Chapter 50: Holiday with Love Ones

Narrator's POV

The next day, on the twenty-fourth, Lauren and Camila spent the whole day at Lauren's house. They helped Lauren's parents to prepare the Christmas Eve dinner. Camila enjoyed spending time with them as they did not treat Camila as a guest or multibillionaire. Mike and Clara treated her like one of their children which made Camila comfortable. Camila also got along well enough with Chris and Taylor, even Taylor teased Lauren in front of Camila about their last stay in summer, saying that her shy sister could be loud, too. It undoubtedly made Lauren's face turn red as a tomato.

The Jaureguis enjoyed their Christmas Eve dinner with Camila joyfully. They had dinner, sang, danced, and talked joyfully until they were sleepy in their simple house. Surprisingly, Camila did behave as she said. She just wanted a kiss and a hug from Lauren before they slept. Lauren was proud of her girlfriend. They had a gentle make-out before they fell asleep hugging each other. It was the second Christmas, they spent together and both times were beautifully spent.

.

The next morning Lauren woke up earlier than Camila. She lightly caressed Camila's head which was on her chest. Camila woke up feeling the morning caresses. She lifted her head and looked at Lauren. She smiled and Lauren said, "Merry Christmas!"

Camila smiled broader, "Merry Christmas!"

"Did you sleep well?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah..." Camila moved her head to her pillow and looked at Lauren full of affection.

Lauren continued caressing Camila's head, "did you have the dream?" She knew but she asked.

"Yeah..." Camila said, and Lauren frowned, "but it's shorter."

Lauren kissed Camila on her head and hugged her and Camila spontaneously buried her face in Lauren's neck. Lauren woke up when Camila had her nightmare last night. Camila talked in her sleep but it was less than half a minute. "It will be all gone next time."

"Yeah..." Camila said quietly. She was enjoying Lauren's warm hug and gentle caresses. "Move in with me..." Camila asked and chuckled.

"Okay," Lauren said. "Let's do it."

Camila lifted her head and looked at Lauren, "yeah?" She hoped she was not dreaming still.

"Yes." Lauren finally agreed. She had decided yesterday when they talked about it again. She was thinking to have more time to reconsider but she could not resist Camila further.

Camila was surprised. She was full of joy, "really?" She could not believe it as it was just yesterday Lauren asked for time to reconsider.

"Yes, babe!" Lauren ensured her.

"Thank you!" Camila kissed Lauren and hugged her tight.

Lauren laughed and squeezed Camila, "but I have to talk to Keana first. I'll tell my mother when we got back to New York. I don't want to tell her now when we're celebrating Christmas." Although Clara did not like the idea, she could not stop Lauren from moving in with Camila before they got married. She would be a little bit disappointed so Lauren would tell her later.

"Okay... It's my best Christmas gift." Camila could not be happier waking up next to Lauren and receiving the news that Lauren was ready to move with her. "I love you."

"I love you more." Lauren engulfed Camila in her warm hug.

They started to kiss. A gentle kiss turned into passionate kisses. The passionate kisses turned into a heavy make out which fast turned into unbearable lust. They were naked in less than five minutes. They were giving each other heads enjoying their sixty-nine position on Christmas morning. They were treating each other the morning pleasure with full of love and lust blended beautifully. After enjoying their intimate morning, they took a shower together. They went out of the room to join the family for breakfast.