Chapter 20: Intimate Time

Narrator's POV

"Yeah?" Camila asked gently. Lauren nodded. She was too nervous to speak. Camila smiled. She slowly released Lauren from her lingerie. Camila's eyes were on Lauren's breasts as they showed up. Lauren wanted to cover them with her hands, but Camila gave Lauren a disapproved look and stopped her. "You're beautiful." She gave a gentle kiss on Lauren's breasts before she proceeded to release Lauren from the last garment on her body.

Lauren bit her lip as Camila's hand moved to slide the lingerie down. Camila slowly slid it down and uncovered Lauren's most intimate part, which Camila could not wait to get herself into it. Camila's hands were taking off the black lingerie, but her eyes were not leaving what she had long desired. She was getting hard when she saw Lauren's intimate fold. When she finished undressing Lauren, Camila got out of the bed and stood in front of the bed.

Camila was standing in front of the bed, taking her time, appreciating Lauren's sensual body. Meanwhile, Lauren was lying naked in the bed helplessly yet beautifully with her black heels still on. She was looking at Camila, who was slowly taking all in, every inch, every feminine curve of Lauren's alluring body. When she finished adoring Lauren, Camila teased Lauren by seductively looking at her while caressing her bulge. Lauren bit her lip shyly. She was shy, but she looked at where Camila's hand was. Her reaction made Camila want to free her member immediately.

Lauren chuckled nervously, as she could not handle the feeling. She was shy, nervous, curious, scared, and excited at the same time. She did not know what would come next or how it would come. Camila smirked, and she released her member from the boxer brief that felt too tight now. Lauren might be shy, but she did not look away when Camila's hard-big member sprang out, free. Camila was crawling calmly into the bed after she stroked her member gently a few times.

Camila could see Lauren's nervousness. When she reached Lauren, Camila told Lauren, "Close your eye and relax!" Lauren said ok inaudibly. "I'll take care of the rest."

Camila was caressing Lauren. She was taking her time, affectionately admiring, touching, and kissing every single inch of Lauren's beautiful body, as she was a divine work of art, a goddess in a human form. Lauren was lying there with her eyes closed. She did her best to feel and enjoy the caresses and kisses that Camila was showering her. Lauren was getting relaxed as Camila was endlessly kissing and caressing Lauren.

Camila patiently did her best to find out what Lauren liked and where Lauren most wanted to be touched and kissed the most. Camila started from Lauren's neck to her chest and breasts, lower to her belly, and curvy waists. She skipped Lauren's most intimate part went to her thighs, her legs, until her feet. Camila was inarguably an expert. She found out fast where Lauren's spots were. She knew Lauren was responsive to her touches, and she enjoyed the most when Camila paid attention to her breasts and her inner thighs.

When Camila saw Lauren was losing her tension, she brought her fingers to Lauren's pussy. She wanted to see how wet Lauren had got. Lauren flinched when Camila's fingers touched her clit. Camila was kissing Lauren's boobs and left a hickey when her fingers were tasting the wetness, the softness of Lauren's pussy. She teased and tortured Lauren slowly with her fingers before she made Lauren cum.

Lauren was suppressing her moan, and her body was slowly out of control when Camila was playing with her clit, licking and sucking her breasts and nipples in turn. Camila did not want to insert her fingers too deep as she wanted her big buddy to taste it first, before her fingers and her tongue. So, Camila would give Lauren her first orgasm, with a clitoral orgasm. While playing with her clit, Camila enjoyed how Lauren's legs moved with her sexy heels still on. Lauren was getting close as her hips moved, and she got her first orgasm in less than five minutes since Camila touched her clit.