Chapter 44: Getting Know Her

Narrator POV

"Baby, harder..." Camila told Lauren, who was lying next to her and stroking her member. They finished drying themselves after the shower and settled in the bed. Lauren wanted to put on a nightgown, but Camila did not let her, so they were naked in the bed. When they got into the bed, Lauren could not keep her eyes away from Camila's outstanding member. Camila might just have a cold shower to calm herself down, but seeing Lauren naked, she was hardening again in no time. Lauren helped Camila with it.

"Is it good?" Lauren asked.

"Yes... Ohh... it's so good..." Camila closed her eyes feeling the sensation how Lauren's hands stroking her member, "You have incredible hands." Camila started to touch Lauren's boobs and kissed her neck.

After a while, Camila stopped Lauren's hand, "how do you want me to make you cum?" Camila reached out for the nightstand drawer to take the condom. She asked Lauren. It was Lauren's birthday. She would let Lauren decide. Generally, she would do her way as long as both of them got their releases. She was dominant, but she was not a selfish one. She always made sure her partner had her orgasm as well.

"No," Lauren said. She pushed Camila's condom away.

"No?" Camila was shocked, "are you tired?" Camila asked.

"No, I mean. this..." She pointed at the condom. She did not want Camila to use it.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked.

"Yeah..." Lauren said.

"Okay, I'll pull out." Camila smiled. She would not reject to go bare with Lauren, which she never wanted to do when she was with others.

"You don't have to," Lauren said.

"Lauren?" Camila could not get any more shocked.

"I... it's okay if you want to use it." Lauren was in doubt now.

"No, I love it when there's nothing between us." Camila saw Lauren's change of mind, and she did not want Lauren to change her mind. She just cared about Lauren. "I just want to make sure. It's okay for you."

"Yes. Tonight, I want nothing between us..." Lauren wanted to feel all of Camila on her birthday, "I'm clean. I've seen the doctor. I got my period last week, too." Lauren added, "I'm safe if you're."

"Okay," Camila's smile could not get any bigger. She was thinking when Lauren went to see the doctor. They used protection since they reconciled. She would ask Lauren later as she could not wait to be inside her soonest. Camila kissed Lauren, "how do you want it?"

Lauren smiled and turned around with her back facing Camila. Camila smiled, and she immediately knew what Lauren wanted. Lauren wanted a spooning position. She started kissing and touching Lauren to ensure Lauren was ready for her hungry member. The softness of Lauren's lips made Camila crazy. She slowly kissed her as she did not want it to end. She brought her tongue to meet Lauren's. They had kissed many times, but the curiosity never ended. The more Camila kissed Lauren the more she was obsessed with kissing her.

Camila pulled Lauren closer. She pressed her front to Lauren's back. Her hand was reaching Lauren's boobs and squeezing them fairly. She touched her soft nipples, which turned into hard erected in no time. Lauren arched her chest with the naughty touches from Camila. Her voluptuous booty pushed back to Camila's big buddy deeper.