Chapter 30: Karla, Camila

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, inside the club, Camila, Jade, and Dinah were at their private table. They always got an exclusive table when they went to the club or they were invited to a party.

"Oh, My God!" Jade said when she saw Keana and Lauren. "They..."

"Are you still into her, Jade?" Dinah asked. They both saw Lucy was trying to ask Keana and Lauren to join them. They did not know what happened as Lauren left followed by Keana. Lucy disappeared as well and had not come back.

Jade grinned, "well if she comes to me, I won't reject her."

"Did you see her?"Jade asked Dinah.

"Yes, Jade! I saw her. Otherwise, I did not ask you if you're still into her." Dinah rolled her eyes playfully.

"No, I mean the woman next to her. She seems familiar." Jade said.

"Oh, yes, that's her, Lucy's crush from the coffee shop!" Dinah said.

"Which one?" Jade tried to remember.

"What's her name again?" Dinah was snapping her fingers, trying to recall her name. "The one from the Flicker."

"Oh, yes, yes, it's her." Jade did not remember her name as well. She was trying to recall, but she was distracted. "Do you think they're together?"

Camila was sitting between them with a woman next to her. She was not interested in Jade and Dinah's conversation. She poured herself a drink as the woman, who she just kissed left her.

"Who?" Dinah asked, but she was still trying to remember the name.

"They?" Jade could not believe that Dinah asked such a question.

"Keanna and that girl, Lauren?" She finally remembered.

Camila chocked on her drink when she heard what Dinah said. She was coughing.

Dinah frowned, and Jade gave Camila a napkin.

"Slow down, girl!" Dinah said.

"What did you say?" Camila looked at Dinah.

"Slow down... you have the whole night to drink," Dinah repeated. "the party is not even started yet."

"No...before that..." Camila said. To avoid suspicion, she looked at Dinah and Jade, "what are you talking about?"

"Oh, Jade's crush and Lucy's crush are potentially girlfriends..." Dinah said casually.

"Dinah..." Jade pouted.

"They're holding hands." Dinah joked.

"Who?" Camila asked.

"Keana and Lauren," Dinah repeated.

Camila was shocked, but she put on her poker face, "where did you see them?"

"You should have stopped kissing that woman and paid attention," Jade said.

"Keana is here?" Camila did not want to be obvious. She realized that Lucy and Jade mentioned Keana before, but she did not bother to remember it, thinking it was one of their rate, mutual crushes. She connected the dot, it seemed Jade's crush and Lauren's best friend were the same people.