Chapter 24: Approaching The End

Narrator's POV

Camila stayed over at Lauren's place on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night. She would pick Lauren up at the office and have a good dinner before they went to Lauren's place. Camila did not forget to bring a single red rose, every time she picked Lauren up. It became her habit, and Lauren got used to it and loved this little romantic gesture from Camila.

Just like Camila planned it, Camila and Lauren enjoyed and spent their threes night not only with good meals for dinner but also a lot of good sex. Camila made sure Lauren used the sexy lingerie that she bought her other day. Camila would make them damp by making Lauren's wet every time they met. They had a lot of sex for three days. They had sex twice before bed and once after bed.

Camila had many ways with Lauren. On Sunday, she made Lauren wet when they were in the car heading back from the restaurant where they had dinner to Lauren's place. They had sex at the foyer once they stepped into the apartment and closed the door. The sex was fast and rougher, but it was mind-blowing. Lauren screamed louder than before because it was the first time Camila was not gentle. She thrust Lauren hard and fast. Her neighbor heard what they did that evening. They had it again before bedtime with gentler sex.

On Tuesday, Camila turned Lauren on and made her panties damp when they were having dinner at the restaurant near Camila's place. They almost had sex at the restaurant's restroom, but Lauren rejected Camila's idea. Since both could not help it, especially Camila, they skipped their dessert at the restaurant. They decided to stop at Camila's place, which was closer, to release their unbearable desire, before they went to Lauren's place. Camila had Lauren on her kitchen island. She blindfolded her and put ice cream on Lauren's body. She had her dessert on Lauren's body before she eventually made Lauren cum multiple times that night.

Last night, on Wednesday night, Camila made Lauren hot and bothered when they just got into the car after leaving Lauren's office. Camila could drive calmly and touch Lauren between her legs at the same time. She was slowly fingering and torturing Lauren while driving. Lauren reached her orgasm when they reached the restaurant. They ended up having sex before they got into the restaurant for dinner. They had sex at the back seat of the car at the corner of the parking lot with Lauren sitting on Camila's lap, and Camila entered her pussy from behind.

It was seven on Thursday morning when they just had sex in a lotus position in Lauren's bed. Lauren told Camila that she loved this position, and Camila told her that she would remember that.

"Do you want to join me for the New Year's Eve party?" Camila eventually asked Lauren to come with her.

Lauren, who was facing the other way, since they were in a spooning position, turned around. "What party?" Lauren was surprised. She did not expect Camila wanted to spend New Year's Eve with her. The last time she remembered, Camila could not stay over. Camila did not tell her why and they did not mention it further.

"Party... New Year Eve Party." Camila said.

"I mean, what kind of party, where is it, and who will be there?" Lauren did not like a party in general but she did not mind joining Camila. She just wanted to know the details that she would not be anxious about it.

"It's like the party in general, drink, music, dance, fireworks. It's in Las Vegas with my best friends. I don't know the rest." Camila explained the details.

"Oh, sorry, I can't." Lauren did not have to think twice to reject Camila's invitation. It was in Vegas, not New York. She could not make it since she had to work tomorrow.

Camila was a little disappointed. She was indeed conflicted to ask Lauren or not. She asked her anyway. She did not mind if Lauren could not make it, but she wanted to know why. "Why?"