Chapter 41: Felt Love(d)

Narrator POV

Lauren went to her room to find Camila after talking to Keana. "Camila..." Lauren opened the door as Camila was out of the bathroom. They looked at each other, chuckling. Lauren closed the door, and Camila sat on the edge of Lauren's bed. Lauren walked to Camila, and Camila pulled her closer. "Will you let me stay over?" Camila asked, holding Lauren's hands.

Lauren pursed her lips, "Okay..." She did miss Camila, too.

Camila smiled and leaned her face on Lauren's stomach. She hugged Lauren tight. "Thank you!" She said in a low voice. Camila was emotional out of the blue.

Lauren noticed Camila's mood. She caressed Camila's head, "you will behave, right?" She joked to make Camila's mood less emo. She knew Camila would not behave.

"I'll try," Camila said, but her hands were caressing Lauren's booty less than one minute after she said it.

Lauren rolled her eyes, and she moved Camila's hands away from her butt. "I'll find you something to wear." Lauren walked to her closet.

"It's not necessary." Camila chuckled.

Lauren sighed subtly, "Camila..." she took her oversize t-shirt that Camila once wore. "Do you prefer shorts or sweat pants?"

Camila stood up and walked to Lauren. She embraced her, "I don't need anything." She took the oversized t-shirt from Lauren and put it back.

"Are you sure?" Lauren knew she was.

"Yes, you know I don't sleep with clothes on," Camila said. "May I?"

"Okay," Lauren said, and she took the sleepwear for herself.

"you don't need them, too." Camila tried to convince Lauren.

"Yes, I need them." Lauren was looking for a nightgown.

Camila was faster, "this one," she chose the sexiest one she saw.

"Camila... you will blame me if you can't behave," Lauren said.

"I won't... and you need new panties." Camila took the same sexiest one as well and the same color as the nightgown, black. Lauren frowned and looked at Camila's choice, "or you don't need them?"

"Yes, I do." She took it from Camila. Lauren did not reject Camila's choice, which made Camila smile broadly.

"You can change first, and here the toothbrush." Lauren got a new toothbrush for Camila.

"It's blue." She smiled.

"Yeah..." they looked at each other smiling.

Camila went to the bathroom. She came out ten minutes later in her boxer brief and white top. She was wearing no bra. "I'm finished." She smiled.

Lauren took her turn and went to the bathroom to do her nightly routine.

Camila put her clothes tidily on the small chair in the corner. She saw a jar of water and glasses. She poured herself a glass of water. After finished drinking her water, Camila sat on the bed, checking her phone and waiting for Lauren. Camila put her phone on the nightstand when she saw Lauren come out fifteen minutes later. Lauren took a quick shower.