Were the Knickers Part of the Bet?

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Draco is wearing a skirt in the middle of the—empty—eight-year common room. Harry wants him to sit on his lap.

Author: dementordementor (on ao3)

____________________

Draco slowly walked down the stairs looking around for anyone that might be walking by. When he saw the eight-year common room deserted, he quickly walked towards his boyfriend, who raised his sigh from his book to look at him. When he took a full sigh of Draco, his eyes opened wide in shock.

"What in Merlin's saggy tits are you wearing?" Harry asked calmly, lowering his book to look at him. He had a grey blanket over his legs that reached from his hips to the floor.

"Rude. Don't you like it?" Draco said laudably, giving a spin and making the white skirt raise a little, making him feel the air between his thighs, a rather new feeling. In conjunction with the skirt, he was wearing a loose grey sweater that happened to be Harry's and some white sneakers.

"Is that a tennis skirt?" Harry asked, his eyes fixed on Draco's body while he placed the book and the blanket aside on a small table at the side of the armchair.

"I have no idea what 'tennis' is, Potter."

"Nevermind, why are you wearing a skirt anyway?"

"Can't I just wear a skirt because my arse looks absolutely gorgeous on it?" Draco said as he walked seductively towards the armchair in which Harry was seated, giving another spin.

"Even though I agree on your arse looking gorgeous in that skirt," he said and grabbed Draco's hips, stopping him in mid-spin, and then he grabbed Draco's arse, massaging his cheeks. If the common room wasn't deserted he would have obviously not allowed Potter to do so, "That's definitely not the answer. Draco bloody prideful Malfoy would have never worn a skirt in the middle of the common room, where anyone could walk in and see him." In the couple of months they had been dating, Harry had managed to know him so well.

"I lost a bet to Pansy," Draco admitted, his back still facing Harry because the brunette was still massaging his thighs under the skirt. He suddenly gripped Draco's hips again and pulled him down. For a moment Draco felt like falling to the floor but he soon realized he was on top of Harry's lap. "Merlin, Potter. We are in the common room," Draco complained in a hiss when he felt Harry's rather big bulge pressing against his arse.

"And you are wearing a skirt... with knickers," he added teasingly, raising the skirt, "good we state facts." He hid his face between Draco's neck and shoulder, leaving small kisses where the sweater fitted too big and left part of his white skin free. "Was that also part of the bet or you just like being slutty?" he teased.

"Well, you didn't expect me to wear pants under a skirt, did you? It would show under the skirt," Draco replied defensively.

"So your solution was wearing lace knickers?" Harry asked sarcastically and Draco could feel his teasing smirk against his neck. Draco didn't reply but the pink tone on his cheeks said everything. "You look so fucking pretty with that skirt," Harry praised while beginning to lick Draco's neck. His hands traveled from Draco's hips up to his inner thighs, where he began to massage.

"Potter. Stop," Draco hissed, but he did nothing to stop Harry's hands running up through his chest. "By the way, I look good with or without a skirt."

"Yes, you're right, but you look prettier without something covering those pretty, milky legs of yours." Harry's right hand slid lower through his legs, slightly bending Draco until his hand reached Draco's calf. "Up," he ordered and Draco instantly understood when Harry tried to pull his leg up.