that one time Ron almost ruins Harry's birthday party

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Ron has to get a stripper for Harry's 40th birthday party, but he messes it up and Pansy has to help. Things get complicated when the stripper turns out to be Draco Malfoy.

Author: melanie_bxx (on ao3)

________________

"So, I'm done with my stuff. Are you? We should head home" Ron stood up and started closing all the files on his table before pilling them up and walked to Harry's spot "It's a special day"

"It's just a birthday, Ron" Harry said, still scribbling down his file, he wasn't really excited about this birthday, after all, he was turning forty "I'm too old for this"

"So you're just going to stay in this office on your birthday?" Ron slammed his hands down Harry's table, startling the Auror with his scary look, he bent down and leaned over to whisper in Harry's face "You know Pansy's going to kill you"

"Let her" Harry chuckled, he has no intention of leaving this office until his birthday was over, that was why he decided to do paperwork tonight "She can do whatever she wants"

"Really?" Ron asked, walking around him and standing behind his chair

"Really, you have my word"

"Guys! It's the cue!" Ron yelled, suddenly locking Harry's arms and shoulders from behind when the door to their office was barged open with Blaise, Dean, Seamus and Neville running to his chair as quick as a flash

"Sorry, Harry" Neville said before shoving a brown paper bag down on Harry's head, blocking his sight, Dean and Seamus tying his hands together behind his back while Blaise was doing the same with his legs

"Ron, seriously?" He shouted, trying to find his way out but his friends were incredibly fast, and strong, he could not take all five of them

"Hey, you said let Pansy do whatever she wants, and Pansy wants you to join your bloody party. If we don't bring you back, she'll kill us" Ron said as the guys carried Harry up in the air using magic "It's your birthday, for Merlin's sake, you should celebrate it"

"I'm old, no one celebrates their 40th birthday anymore"

"You're also old and single, you need this party" Ron argued back and Harry sighed, he might as well give up. If he tried to do more, Pansy'd actually come and catch him herself, the woman could do everything without breaking a nail

"Fine"

"Is it okay to Apparate with him?" He heard Neville spoke. And though now he could easily get out of this situation with wandless magic, he figured he'd still have to go anyway "Would it Splinch him or something?"

"I should hope not" Ron said and Harry felt him being put down on the ground "You know what, you guys go first by the Floo, I'll Apparate with Harry once we got outside of the Ministry"

"Can you do it?" Blaise spoke

"Don't worry, I got Splinched once, I won't get it again, go on, go" He heard Ron reassured his husband and heard the Floo flared up. Ron wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder and they kept walking until he heard the door of the lift being opened with a ding.

"So..."

"Don't, Ron"

"Oh come on" Ron whined when the lift started going down, he couldn't see, but he could feel it "You know you're bound to tell me that story sooner or later"