Styrax

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Day 27 and 28 of Kinktober 2021 with the prompts "Classic" and "First Time" | Draco, a self-declared nervous virgin™, is ready to finally have sex with his boyfriend after months of dating. Getting there is an issue, though. He is nervous, maybe even a little bit afraid ... also, what if he just sucks?! (not in the good way)

"Or – I know, crazy idea, but hear me out – you could just shut the fuck up and trust your boyfriend, you bloody turnip," his best friend says ... and maybe he should listen to her. Just this once.

Author: Lune (MotherSparkle) (on ao3)

______________________

"Does it hurt?" Draco asked sheepishly. Pansy – his best friend since their second year – looked at him. Her heavy fake lashes were fluttering and her obsidian eyes sparkling. She gave him a slight smile. It always was a little bit crooked with her pulling one corner of her mouth higher than the other.

"Does what hurt? Your stupidity? At times," she replied as she turned back to her porridge. Draco sighed. The disgustingly wet and unnecessarily obscene sound of Pansy stirring it made Draco uncomfortable and goosebumps appear on his pale skin covered by robes. He cleared his throat and edged closer to her until their legs touched.

"I mean it," he tried again, feeling heat rush to his face. Again, she looked at him. Pansy lifted one hand to her forehead to brush her fringe away so he could see her arching her precisely plucked eyebrows.

"What exactly? Porridge? I don't practice legilimency, dear."

Pansy was probably the only person Draco knew who could make terms of endearment sound like insults.

"You know –"

"I don't. That's the whole reason we're having this bleak interaction here in the very first place, Babes," she said pointing her used spoon at Draco. A little bit of porridge fell to the table, sticking to the polished wood. Draco tried to not visibly cringe at that. "You could try using spoken language out of your mouth. With words. You know: You talk, I talk, then you talk again, I reply to that and that's how a conversation usually works." She stirred her porridge again, ignoring the bit she had just spilled on the table. "This here is proper unnecessary."

"I saw Blaise and you last night," he whispered, making sure nobody else in the Great Hall could hear what he was saying, "Together, I mean."

"Well, we weren't really stealthy, were we? We're not dating if that's what you're curious about. It's just shagging. Friends helping each other out. Stuff." She shrugged. "You know."

"I know and that's why I am asking."

"Ooooh!" Pansy exclaimed as she finally seemed to have got what Draco was trying to get at. With a smirk on her face, she placed the spoon into her bowl and turned to him. "Are you and Boy Wonder finally ready to do the dirty? The dirty and the dancing? All fur coat and no knickers? Ready for the bonking? The riding? The –"

"I got it," he murmured with a roll to his eyes. Draco held his hands in front of his face and sighed into his palms.

"Taking a trip down to pound town?" she added.

"If I begged you to stop, would you even consider it?" he asked. It was a mere desperate whisper even though he knew so much better. She wouldn't stop.

"Are you both ready to slime the banana?" Pansy asked with a big grin on her red painted lips, obviously ignoring his previous question.

"Slime the – what now?" Draco blinked at her, trying to process what he had just heard. He made a face in disgust and shook his head. "That's vile even coming from you, and that says a lot."