Between Your Thighs

Top!Harry

Bottom!Draco

Summary: Harry gets a boner at the beach. Draco doesn't want to have sex on the beach because the sand could get in the wrong places.

Author: dementordementor (on ao3)

_________________

"Merlin. Do you seriously have a boner right now, Potter? You're like a bloody teenager."

Draco could feel Harry's erection poking the back of his head.

"How can you even ask me that, git? You were the one rubbing your head against my prick."

"Me? Uh-uh, you were rubbing your hips against my head, you horny prick."

He knew it was really him who had teased Harry, but he wasn't expecting the git to get all hard in the middle of the beach.

Fortunately, they were kind of hidden inside a spacious sea-cave that let the light enter from the front. The light took a dim blue tone by the sun being reflected against the water a couple of feet away from them.

Draco had been resting between Harry's legs reading a book while Harry caressed his head, his fingers brushing Draco's platinum hair. Draco's head rested on Harry's crotch, and he knew it was not going to be long before Harry's cock began to react, like the hormonal idiot he was, but he wasn't sure what to do next, they were almost in public eye and he was surely not going to do anything that could put at a risk his dignity.

"Go see if there are too many people on the beach," Harry said almost in a whisper, his voice taking a deep tone.

"I didn't know you had a kink for beach sex," Draco teased but still crawled through the sand to take a look, shaking his arse seductively as he crawled, for Harry. He didn't have to crawl that much to see that the beach was almost empty. Draco devised just a small family but they were really far away.

Draco crawled back and laid between Harry's legs again, his head resting in Harry's big bulge trapped in his navy-blue swimming trunks. Draco grabbed his book again.

"Uh, Draco?" Draco hummed in response. "Aren't you gonna do something about my... problem?" Harry asked incredulously.

"What do you want me to do? There's a family out there with a kid," Draco answered without taking his eyes away from his book, even though he had stopped paying attention to it a long while ago.

"You're a fucking tease," Harry murmured, making him smirk. "Get your back on my chest."

"Harry we're not going to have public sex on the beach. Plus, haven't you heard sand could get inside of the wrong places. No thanks," Draco protested, knowing he was going to give in rather sooner than later.

"I'm not going to fuck you. Not your hole at least." Harry murmured the last part but Draco still managed to listen.

He turned to look back trying to find Harry's gaze but only being able to look at him through the corner of his eye.

He sighed and gave in, as always, wondering what type of thing Harry was going to do if he wanted him back against chest but not fuck him.

He moved upwards, leaving his book at his side, on the big, squared, striped towel they were using so the sand wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. When he was resting on top of Harry, his legs spread at the outside of Harry's for comfort, the brunette wrapped his arm around his chest.

Harry raised his hips and tried to lower his trunks with his other hand unsuccessfully.

"Here," Draco whispered as he lowered Harry's trunks with difficulty while Harry raised his hips.