Truth be told

Top!Draco

Bottom!Harry

Summary: Playing Truth or Dare with the Slytherins had been a terrible idea. Being pinned against a wall by Malfoy while still on bloody Veritaserum was... well, hot as hell, and more than Harry thought he'd ever get, to be perfectly honest.

Author: tenthousandyears (on ao3)

_________________

Malfoy slammed him against a wall and Harry gasped. The ceiling of the prefects' bathroom loomed over them. Malfoy's hands were possessive on his hips.

Harry's knees went weak.

Malfoy smirked. "Really, Potter. I should have guessed you just wanted to be fucked." He slid a hand under Harry's shirt and a moan escaped Harry's throat. "You do, don't you?"

"Yes," Harry groaned. "I thought we'd already established that."

Harry was on bloody Veritaserum, had just spilled his guts in a room full of Slytherins, and it was all Hermione and her stupid inter-house parties' fault.

Malfoy's eyes darkened. He took Harry's wrists and pinned them over his head.

"Does this turn you on, then?" He spoke against Harry's lips, and Harry whined and breathed out, "Yes," which was probably the understatement of the fucking century.

Malfoy's smirk grew wider. "It does, doesn't it?" He cupped Harry's cock through his trousers. "Look at how hard you are for me. And you can't lie." He sounded delighted, which was doing more to melt Harry's brain than all the rest combined.

Harry had seen Malfoy's face while Parkinson and Zabini blatantly ignored the one-question-only rule and instead attacked Harry with a barrage of them. He had seen how dark Malfoy's eyes had gone when Harry had admitted under Veritaserum to a... variety of things. All involving him.

The whole room had hollered and whistled. The cacophony had been unbelievable. Harry had wished for the ground to swallow him.

It's not like Veritaserum cared for rules; Harry should've taken that into account. He just never thought anyone had picked up on the... nature of his Malfoy obsession. He never thought anyone would ask about it. He'd also not expected it to ever go anywhere, except that now... this was happening.

Malfoy took Harry's earlobe between his lips. "What do you like, then?"

"You," Harry blurted out. Oh, for fuck's sake.

Malfoy pulled back and looked at him, startled. "I meant..." He licked his lips and leaned forward again. "Sexually."

Harry closed his eyes and blushed. "Still you," he mumbled. "As we've also established. And I'm – I like my partner taking control."

Malfoy hummed and kissed down Harry's throat.

Harry struggled against the restraint, but Malfoy tightened his grip.

Fuck. They hadn't even kissed. Harry wanted to touch him.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"God. Yes."

"What else do you like, Potter? Do you like being dominated?"

Harry was going to die before Malfoy even touched him, if he kept this up. "Yeah."

"Being humiliated?" Malfoy pressed his palm down on Harry's cock and smirked. "It seems like you do."

Harry shuddered. "S-Somewhat," he said.

Drarry Oneshots 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें