~5~

Simon
I ran to the kitchen to find my mom..

S:mom!

She saw my in tears and got scared..

L:Simon?! Why are you crying?! what's wrong?!

I didn't say anything...I just hugged her very tight...

L:what happened?..

S:he...he told the truth mom...I'm not alone anymore...he kept his promise...

I smiled...

L:what?! When?!

S:before some minutes..he had an interview on the tv..

L:I knew he is a good guy...I love you..

S:I love you too mom..

L:I love you too..

Skip till NYE
Wilhelm
Two more hours till the new year comes..

D:Wille come downstairs please!!

I heard my dad...I got out of my room and rams to Eriks room to tell him to come down with me...

When I opened the door I remembered that..he's gone...tears started coming to my eyes...I closed the door and went downstairs...he saw me crying...so came and hugged me...

D:hey...what happened?!

W:I-I went to eriks room to...to tell him to come with me...downstairs...but...

D:he wasn't there...

W:yeah...and it hurts because I miss him and I didn't even get to tell him goodbye...

D:shhh...it's okey...

W:what did you want?

D:wanna cook? Together?!

W:I would love to but don't we have the chef cooking every year?!

D:he's in a day off..

W:oh okey..

We got all the ingredients and stared cooking...I was a bit anxious...he saw it...

D:what's wrong kid?!

W:is mom going to like it?!...I'm bad at everything so probably I'm going to fuck this up too...

I said with a sad smile...

D:no that's not true...you just have to believe in yourself and you're going to make it...

W:thanks dad...I love you...

D:I love you too..and..I'm sorry I wasn't by your side when all of this happened..

W:it's okey dad...

D:you told it on the Tv?!

W:y-yeah...

D:I told you to call him..not to say it to the whole world

W:I-I'm sorry..I just thought that..that you would be okey with it because..because you told me to call him..and you didn't..you didn't try to set us apart...

I was feeling so bad..I did the wrong thing...again...

D:hey...

He hugged me..

D:it's okey...there would come a time when you would have to say it anyway...you were ready...and I respect that...don't overthink about it...everything is okey...

W:mom...mom was very angry about it...and I disappointed her...why do I have to be the one who Is always disappointing the others?...Erik..mom..you..Simon...Swidden...everyone...

D:you didn't disappoint me wille..I love you...your mom loves you...Simon loves you...and believe me Swidden does too..we all love you...

W:sim-

D:Simon loves you..I know it...he hurts at the moment...he has been broken...just the way you are...give him some time..to clear his mind..and calm himself down...give him a break..give yourself a break...and everything will be okey..just enjoy the Christmas mood and when you go back to Hilerska and you see him looking at you..go..just ho to him and tell him the truth..

W:yeah...

D:and believe me he has seen the interview...he's just scared...do what your heart says...not your mind..

W:thank you...for everything...

He just smiled at me and we continued with the cooking...

After one and a half hour food was ready...and it was time for this year to say goodbye...5,4,3,2...1

D:happy new year

He hugged us..

W:happy new year da-father...

I looked at mom scared...

And for my surprise she hugged me...

Q:happy new year sweetheart...

I was in shock..how did she called me?

Q:I love you...and I'm sorry...for everything...

I hugged her tight...

W:I love you too..happy new year..

we served the food and sat to the table...

Mom started eating...I looked at her...She looked at me...

Q:what is it?

W:do..do you like it?

Q:it's delicious

She smiled a bit...I smiled back...I haven't seen her smiling at me...in a while...and it felt nice...

We talked for a bit till we were done with our food...then I said goodnight and went to my room...

I grabbed my phone...I went to mine and simons messages...should I send a message?!....

Heyyy new part is out as you can see hope you liked it make sure to leave a little star if you did and see you at the next one..

Do you think wilhelm will make the move and send the message?!