~11~

Wilhelm's pov

I kissed him...finally...

W:I love you...my heart may be in a million pieces...

I left a lil laugh...still looking into his eyes and my hands on his cheeks..

W:but you...Simon Erikson...you gave me love...love that noone has ever gave to me...you didn't care about my role in that country...you didn't care about my stupid habits...you cared about me...and fall for me for who I am...what I'm trying to say is that...that love...your love..was like a glue...you put those millions pieces together and fixed that heart that now loves you...and only you...because you helped her...you made me happy...If you ask Malin...she will tell you that she hasn't see me this happy in years...I love you Simon...I know you may not...but I do...and whatever happens next...don't forget it...ok?!

I was smiling and crying....he was crying too...

He hugged me...

W:I'm so sorry for what I did...if i could just go back in time...I wouldn't have said anything...I just thought that...if I tell the world that it's not me...then you be in a relationship with me....but you didn't...I was selfish....but I couldn't lose you...You may not feel the same anymore but...it okey...

S:do you think I can forget you so easily?!...god no...I love you too...so much..

I kissed him...

W:will you be my boyfriend?! And I promise...you won't be anyone's secret...I promise...

S:yes..yes..

He laughed and kissed me..

W:now...what about...we take some rest..and tomorrow we can go to the headmaster to talk about you coming back and living here?!

S:wille...I can't live here...

W:why not?!

S:because I can't afford it and you know it..

W:yes but-

S:don't you dare think of it!

W:but-

S:no Wilhelm forget it! There's no way I'm using you for your money and there's no way I'm giving your mother more reasons to hate me!

W:okey..what if you stay here with me and no one has to pay anything...

S:we will see...

Simon's pov

We lay down on his bed...we started kissing...the kissing turned out into a make out...he grabbed my ass...the memories came back...

W:what's wrong?!

S:n-nothing...

W:hey...tell my what's wrong...

S:the...the memories came back...

W:ok...I'm sorry ..come here...

I got into his hug...

W:let's talk about something else...how was Christmas break?!

S:torture!

W:why?!

S:because every morning I woke up thinking about you and every night laying on my bed crying myself to sleep still thinking about you! Yeah I think it could be better...but at New Years Eve I had fun...it felt like Christmas...

Wilhelm's pov

I felt so awful...

W:I'm so sorry...sorry for hurting you...sorry for not being there for you...sorry for leaving you...sorry for everything....I love you...

I was hugging him tight...

S:it's okay...we're okay...

He left a kiss on my lips and then looked into my eyes...

S:how was yours?!

W:uh...I didn't felt Christmas or break from responsibilities at all...it was like...a normal day...and worse...I was trying to convince my mother...about you...I was...trying to not fall apart...I was trying to forget you...but!..I obviously couldn't...so...I let it all out...on the interview...

S: .I saw the interview...and I'm so proud of you wille...

W:you did?!

S:yeah...and I was crying...

He cried?! Why?!

S:happy tears Willie...

He laughed...

W:I was so scared through the break...

S:about?!

W:when I came to see you...after I...I denied it was...it was me in the video...you told me...that I had to do this alone...by myself...and...you were the only person who was actually by my side...so when I heard that....I felt like someone pulled my whole heart out of my chest...and when I went home after two days I felt so alone that I wanted to die....

S:shhhh

He put his finger on my lips...

S:don't say that...and I didn't mean it this way...i meant that we can't be together till you find yourself...find what you want and who's you are...I'm here...and I'm not leaving...

I nodded...

W:okey...

S:how about this...if we are in a fight...and I say... "I can't do this anymore wilhelm" it means that I love you...and I won't leave you...no matter how bad the fight is...

A smile appeared on my face and I was looking into his chocolate brown eyes...

W:and I say "fine,Simon,whatever"...it means that I love you too...and I'm here for you...

S:deal...

He kissed me...Then he lay on my chest and I was play with his curls..till we both fell asleep...

IF! ANYONE SAYS THAT THIS PART WAS HEARTBREAKING I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES! Thank you🥰