~23~

I mean...she is...he doesn't deserve me...I'm..im the worst thing alive...I'm the crown prince of Sweden,I'm the monarchy,I'm...a poppet...

I don't get to tell my opinion...I don't get to tell out loud how I feel...I never do what I want to do..I don't have to choose my life...I...I don't have a life...it's not mine...they control my life...like they own it...

After a while I fall asleep...when I woke up the next morning I heard Simon shouting...

I went to the living room...

S:you fucking knew sara and you betrayed me like it was nothing! You chose a dorm over your brother! A fucking dorm! Over your fucking brother who was always there for you! He was always worried about you! He wanted you to make some friends because he couldn't stand seeing you alone! The brother who never left your side! Who whipped away your tears when you were crying because you were bullied at school! Do you know why I started talking and meeting with Micke!? Because I bought alcohol from him and took them to Wilhelm's party because that was the only way to invite me and I told to your lovely boyfriend august that if I'm going to do that he is going to let us both go! And that happened! Then I was waiting August to pay me back for the alcohol but he wasn't doing it! I found out he was broke so I sold him dads pills he paid me back I went to dad gave him the money and he stuck me to the wall thinking I was starting doing fucking drugs! And all that shit for you Sara! And now I needed you and you knew everything! And you didn't bother your fucking ass to tell me! If you didn't talk to me because I was meeting with Micke who let me remind you is my fucking dad then what am I supposed to do?!

He was crying and shouting...I went to him and took his hand...

W:pls calm down you're not okay...

S:get off of me!

He shouted and pushed me away...

W:Simon I-

S:Leave!

W:what-

S:I said leave!

He shouted at my face...I didn't have a choice..so I left...

I went back...to the palace...when I got there I went straight up to my room...

Q:wilhelm! I need to talk to you!

W:what do you want?!

She came to my room...

Q:we have to leave

W:I'm sorry what?! Leave?! Where?!

Q:Italy

W:what does Italy wants to do with me?!

Q:you have interviews and photo shots wilhelm! Your things are already packed come on we are leaving!

W:no

Q:I said we are leaving

W:I'm not going with you

Q:you do not get to make decisions anymore!

W:when have I ever made a decision?! You and dad do that for me! Now this! This is my decision

Q:oh I'm sorry little socialist who's gonna save your life while you're making decisions ?!

W:you are not listening to me mom! I don't want to be saved! Not if it means that I don't get to live with Simon!

Q:stop with the nonsense again!

W:how can you hate who I am so much?! For god's sake I'm your fucking son!

Q:Erik was my son...he wanted to be a king..he deserved to be a king...he didn't make any mistakes!