~10~

Wilhelm pov (finally)

So...it's been hard...but...I'm thinking of him every day...I didn't contact him again...he was mad...and I could see it...I just miss him so much and I wish he was here...every day Sara is looking at me with disgust...and since she's resident in Hilerska i have to see her every day! I don't know how she got in but she did! And believe me! It's torture!! And if you're wondering no, no one is bothering me so I'm okey...expect Sara's look's...

I really miss Simon...oh I forgot..expect Sara I have August trying to talk to every.fucking.hour.
And I'm still trying to make my mom accept me...no luck to that..but I'm staying positive...I was doing my homework when I heard my phone...someone sent a message...SIMON?! YES! YES! YES! God I love you!

Hey...

Hey,is everything okey?!

Uh...yes..no...

Yes or no?!😂

No...not really...

Why what happened?!

First of all...I'm..im sorry the way I talk to you the other day...i didn't mean to...

It's okey don't worry..now tell me what happened...

Can...can we meet?...

Sure

Are you going to the palace this weekend?!

No I'm staying back I can't handle my mom's drama

Okey...Mom is coming in two hours to take Sara...so do you think...I could come?

Ofc you can, do you want me to wait in my dorm or come outside to get you?

Wait inside...I will come...

I will be waiting ❤️

Thanks ❤️

GOD! YOY.ARE.THE.BEST!
Oh my gosh finally I will hug him again...

My mom called me...

W:hi

Q:hello wilhelm I'm coming to get you get your things ready

W:I'm not coming

Q:wilhelm!

W:mother! I will come next weekend!

Q:are you going to stay with this boy again?!

W:Simon! His name is Simon! And no! Because thanks to you and August he's not in Hilerska anymore now I'm sorry but I have to go!

I ended the call and took a deep breath...you got this wilhelm...you got this...

I went to find the headmaster...but on my way I accidentally fell to Sara...

Sa:watch we're you're going..

W:Sara..

She was ready to leave..

W:Sara!

Sa:what is it wilhelm?!

W:pls don't be mad at me..

Sa:how can't I?! My brother was a mess over the Christmas break because of you!

W:do you think I wasn't?! Sara I love your brother more than everything! Do you believe I wanted to hurt him?! I would never do such a thing on my own! I was forced to! So pls...don't be mad at me...don't look and talk to me like that...every day I'm trying to fix everything but I can't do it alone! I don't have anyone! Literally anyone! My brother is dead, my mother doesn't even act like I'm her son she doesn't even act like a mother, my dad is almost everyday out of town, I lost all of my friends, Simon is gone, You're gone! Like what am I supposed to do?! Even if I kill myself every one will be upset because I am the last one for the throne! So please...help me..or be with side...because I don't know how long I will make it alone anymore!

I was crying...

W: I didn't ask to be born in this family Sara...if I had a choice...believe the royal family wouldn't be the one....

Sa:you should have thought about what would happen before you started dating him

W:I was happy! For once I was happy! Why can't anyone understands me?!

Sa:I have to go my mom will be here in 15 minutes...have a nice weekend...

She left...I whipped my tears away and went to the headmaster's office...

H:oh hello prince Wilhelm how can I help?!

W:hi, just wilhelm pls and can I ask you a question?!

H:sure!

W:so...you know Simon Erikson...that he went to his old school again...I was wondering if...he wanted to come back...would that be possible?!

H:I mean Simon wasn't a resident so yes ofc he can but even if he come back and want to be resident we have rooms...

W:okey thank you very much bye

She smiled and I went to my dorm again...I was waiting for him...the I heard someone knocking at me door...

Simon's pov

I saw Sara I hugged her

Sa:what are you doing here?

S:I need to talk to wille...

Sa:just...be careful..

S:I will

I smiled at them and they left...I was outside his door...I knocked...

He opened the door and smiled at me...tears were already filling my eyes...I couldn't help it but hugged him tight....

W:wow...what's wrong?! Why are you crying?!...

He hugged me back and I could hear how worried he was by his voice...

W:shhh...calm down...

we sat at the bed...I didn't left from his arms...

W:tell me what happened...

S:I don't want to go back...I can't go back...

W:back?! Back where?!

S:at my old school...

W:why?!

S:they...they...

I broke down...

W:Simon what did they do to you?!

He said clearly worried and angry...

I told him everything...

S:they all know as "the sex toy" of the school and I just can't handle it anymore...mom doesn't know anything neither does Sara...Ayub and Rosh found out today...

He hugged me tight...

W:shhh...I will fix everything...I promise...

he kissed me on the forehead...

Then I realized...I came and talked to him...about something that doesn't even have to do with him...I whipped my tears...

S:I-I am so sorry I shouldn't have come...i didn't mean to bother..goodbye...

I was ready to leave when he grabbed my hand turned me around and kissed me...

This part is my apology for the 2 last ones 😂❤️