~24~

Wilhelm...

I pulled back slowly...

S:Henry...we can't...

H:why not?!

S:because I'm with wilhelm..

H:he is not here so...

S:that doesn't mean that I have to cheat on him...

H:but I really like you..

S:wille too...and I've already chose him...you're a great and a beautiful guy Henry..but I'm already in a relationship...

H:okay...I like that you are loyal...

He smiled at me and I smiled at him...

H:can I get one last kiss at least?!

I smiled and I thought...why not it's just a kiss...I put my hands around his neck, closed my eyes and kissed him passionately...I was imagining that I was kissing wille...I miss him

Wilhelm's pov

Those 4days were horrible...I couldn't find a way to contact him...now I'm back at the palace...and I really really need to see him...I sniked out of the palace and made my way to Hilerska...the headmaster can't see me because she is going to tell mom so I'm going to Henry's to open the window and let me in...I was outside his window ready to knock...but I saw something that I never thought I would ever see...
My eyes were drowning in salty tears...my vision was blurry  but I could still see the one thing that could broke me into a million pieces...

Simon's pov

Suddenly we heard a knock on the window...We snapped and looked outside...can someone please kill me?! Like NOW!

S:fuck!

I opened the window Henry was in shock...

S:wille

W:we are done...

He turned his back to me and started walking away...

S:Wille please! It's not what it looks like!

W:leave me alone Simon! You fucked up!

He left...

I walked back into Henry's room..

S:this was a mistake...

H:go talk to him

S:he is not going to listen...I've got an idea! See you later

I left I went to Wilhelm's room...and waited for him to come...

Wilhelm's pov

I wanna fucking die right now...I don't want to be here anymore...please god...do something...I need drugs...why do I want drugs?! I'm not a drug addict...I just like the feeling of not caring about anything...I went to my dorm I opened the door...

S:wille..

W:what are you doing here?!

S:wille we need to talk about this..please

W:talk about what huh?! How many more ways are there for you to rip my heart out?!

S:I'm sorry...

W: Sorry that it happened or sorry that I found out?!

S:I'm sorry about all of it! I'm really sorry wille I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't want that!

W:but you did! And I know that I don't deserve to be loved! But I had a little bit of hope that you loved me...that...you would never leave me...but I was gone just for 4 days and you already found another one! Why are you even here?! Go to your new boyfriend and leave me the fuck alone!

S:he is not my boyfriend! And it was just a kiss!

W:just a kiss huh?! What would you do if you see me with someone else kissing like that?! And im not stupid Simon! I may have mental health issues, panic attacks,anxiety attacks The way you were kissing him...im the only one you kiss that way!!

S:I love you!

W:no you fucking don't! You love being loved!

S:I love you...

W:you don't love me stop saying that you don't fucking love me! A person who loves you doesn't walk around making out with people when you're not there! That is not what you do when you love someone Simon!

S:it was an accident!

W:oh and explain to me please how are we ACCIDENTALLY ending up making out with someone that is not our boyfriend?! I'm really curious about it.

S:wille pls I love you don't hate me...

W: you know it's hard to hate the person who made you what you are, because you just end up hating yourself! So that's the problem Simon!  I don't want to hate you! Because if I hate you then I have nothing left!

S:I love you please..listen to me...

W:I don't want to hear anything Simon! You and me?! We're fucking done!

S:you don't mean that...

W:I fucking mean every! Fucking word! We! Are! Done! Get this shit into your fucking mind! I did everything! To make you happy! I did everything so I can be with you! I did everything to make you feel loved! I did everything for you! But you are such a selfish fucking slut that doesn't give a fuck about anyone! So go live your fucking life with him and leave me the fuck alone!

S:wille! Pls listen to me! We didn't do anything! Do told me he liked me and then I told him that we are together and he respected it! He just asked for one last kiss!

W:Simon...

I went close to him and looked him in his eyes...they were full with tears...so we're mine...

W:go fuck yourself...

He looked me in the eyes...

S:okay...I'm going to leave...but please listen to me...I love you...I know what I did was wrong...but I love YOU
and only you...and when you saw us kissing..I had closed me eyes because I was thinking that Henry was you....

He left..Me knees broke...suddenly I was on the floor...on my knees..hurting..crying...hitting my head with my hands...I couldn't breathe...I couldn't control it...it felt like...I was dying...because technically...I was dying inside...I didn't have anyone to talk to...I didn't have anyone there for me...he had his friends Rosh, Ayub...his mom...he had someone...but I don't...Erik is dead...and now I'm here all alone...I got up and went to the cemetery...I went to Erik...I started at the stone with his name on...

W:hey brother....I miss you...things...are getting worse day by day...I don't know how much more I will be here...I'm so close to give up..because...I don't wanna be like this...I don't wanna feel like this...I wake up every day...and I feel okay...but there's something missing...like a hole..some people they fit in life or whatever I..I don't! And I don't have anyone by my side anymore! Simon is gone you are gone and mom and dad don't give a shit about me!

Tears where falling...

W:you were by my side when I needed a friend ..you made me laugh..you made me dance...you told me that I would find love one day..I did..but my love was forbidden..and...I don't know what else to do Erik...I'm...im falling apart..and...I just wish you were here right now...fuck...I can't do this anymore...

I started running and running..

I was on a cliff...I sat on the corner..why life is so fucking hard?!...hours passed..I didn't got back to Hilerska I spent the night there...

New heartbroken chapter! Hope you liked it and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! AND TODAY THEY STARTED THE FILMING FOR S2!!!🥰🥰❤️❤️