~25~

I didn't sleep all night...I was thinking...I'm a mess...and you're going to say "but wille why are you overreacting it was just a kiss". Yes...it was just a kiss...but because of that kiss..I lost the last person I had by my side...when the sun came up I decided to go back to Hilerska...I went to my dorm..I lay on the bed...lost...what am I going to do?! I fucking miss him but I can't fucking forgive him!

(Skip 3-4 days)

Those four days I'm like...pretty much a beautiful mess...I feel like I'm going to die in any second now...I feel so alone..my mother hasn't contact me...Simon is trying to talk to me every day...but I'm avoiding him...

I had to go to class...I dressed up and left my room...first class...mathematics...great...he sat on the desk..next to me..he was looking at me...Henry too...when class was over I was ready to go to the library but I fall into...

S:hey..can I talk to you..please just two minutes...

I looked at him...red eyes...fuck..

W:split it out..

S:how..how are you?!

W:beside that I'm on the state that I want to fucking kill myself..yeah..yeah I'm pretty much fine...

I smiled at him...but I was ready to cry..

He hugged me...I didn't hug back...I wanted to...but I couldn't...

S:please...I love you...don't leave me like that...

W:we are done Simon...I'm not the one who cheated...here's an advice...think before your actions..

I left...today is Friday..means that everyone in the school is going to their families...when the parents came this noon..I didn't go...I was in my room...I couldn't go...I preferred to stay alone in my room...suddenly I heard a knock on the door...

I opened and I saw...

W:Linda?!

L:can I..come in?!

W:ah..yeah sure...

We sat on my bed...

L:why aren't you coming down with the others to eat?!

W:I..I'm not hungry...

I actually was hungry but as I said I couldn't go...

L:just for the company?!

W:no..no thank you...

L:wilhelm what's going on?! You never leave Simon alone...what happened?!

W:you don't know?!

L:know what?!

W:he...cheated...I caught him making out with Henry... like 4 days ago..

L:wilhelm I know my son...he would never do such thing...he loves you...he loves you so much wille...maybe there was another reason...

W:I'm not okay Linda...I love him..I do...I really do..but...when I saw him kissing him the way he was kissing me...I..I was...everything went blurry and dark...and...i don't know...I..I'm loosing it Linda...

I was tearing up...

W:I was happy...I was really happy Linda...even with all the problems I had... and still have...anxiety and panic attacks and all..I was with him...and everything was perfect...

I laughed a little bit..

W:but now that he is gone...I feel like I'm completely lost...and I don't have anyone Linda...I'm all alone...I don't have Simon...my brother is dead...my mother and father doesn't give a fuck about me...august betrayed me...so...yeah...

L:oh come here...

She hugged me tight...I hugged back...

W:I miss him Linda...I miss him so much...

I was crying and crying...

L:shhh...I know...you have to listen to him...believe me...do it...

W:okay...but...I can't do it today...

My stomach made a sound...

L:you should head down to eat something...

W:I can't...I'm okay don't worry about me...

L:i care about you wille...but...whatever you think...stay safe please...

She gave me a kiss on the forehead...

I smiled at her and she left my room...

After about two hours someone knocked at my door again...

I opened and I saw a dish tray with a plate of food,a glass of water and...a rose?!

I picked it up and closed the door..

There was a note...

"Hey...I thought you'd be hungry so...I hope you like it...and I'm really sorry about what happened...
I love you..."

I ate my food...

i will talk to him...

When I was done I went to sleep...

Simon's pov

(When Linda came back from Wilhelm's room)

S:how is he?!...

L:he..he is not okay..

S:why isn't he coming?!

L:he can't face you...he was crying...and he is actually hungry but he can't come...

S:I have an idea...

When we were done eating I grabbed a plate put some food on it with a glass of water run outside the garden took a red rose ,put them all together to a dish tray with a note and left it outside his door...I miss him..but I was such an asshole...we left and went home...

Wilhelm's pov

I will talk to him...because if I don't...I will probably go fucking crazy...

The next morning I went to his house..I was outside the door...I rang the doorbell...and for my luck...he opened..

S:w-wille?!

Heelloooo I know the part is smaller than the other ones but it's better that nothing hope you liked it 🥰🥰