~7~

Wilhelm
The next morning the maids woke me up and told me my parents were downstairs having breakfast and they would like me to go join them...I went downstairs..

W:good morning..

D:good morning..

Q:wilhelm would you like today to talk to your friends...from your old school..not all of them were bad...to meet up?!

W:I..uhh..since the day I went to Hilerska...they are..not talking to me so..yeah...

Q:then tell to your friends from Hilerska

W:I don't have...friends from Hilerska either...

Q:there's no way...

W:I don't have...I had only Simon..and now he is gone too..

Q:what about August?

W:are you serious?!

Q:yes

W:he destroyed my life how can he be my friend! I hate him! He betrayed me!

Q:oh cut the drama Wilhelm

W:you know what?! I believed that you changed...that you care about me and my will's...but you didn't...

I went to my room...after a while dad came in...he sat next to me..

D:hey...

W:what is it?!

D:what's bothering you?!

W:nothing...

I started biting my thumb nail...

My mom came in..

Q:will-

She saw what I was doing...

Q:I said stop that!

She moved my hand from my lips with strength..

W:what's your problem?! Yes I have habits but only those are helping me with my anxiety that you are ignoring and the stressing that you're making me have!

Q:I-

W:leave! Both of you!

They left...I can't believe that I'm shouting at them...

(Skip three days)

The last three days I was all day in my room...I didn't have any motivation for anything...today is the first day of school...I'm going to see him...I'm not scared of what I'm going to say..I'm scared because I don't know what I'm going to Hear from him...

Malin and the guards dropped me to school...I went inside saying hi to everyone students professors and the principal...

I went to my room and left the there...

I went back to the yard..I saw Felice...and Sara...they were coming to me..

F:hey..happy new year I missed you...

She hugged me i needed that hug...

W:happy new year I missed you too..

It was true...

I turned to Sara..

W:happy new year Sara...

Sa:happy new year wilhelm...

W:where's..Simon?!

Sa:why are you asking?!

She was so cold..and dry...

W:I..i just wanted to...talk to him...

Sa:why?! You broke him into a million pieces because you're selfish...you betrayed him..And now you want to talk to him?! You're pathetic...

W:Sara...pls...just tell him where is he...

Sa:so you don't know?!

She left a sarcastic laugh...

W:don't know,what?!

She was looking at me with hate in her eyes...understandable...but I didn't have a choice..You see...my opinion..doesn't really count...

W:don't know,what, Sara!

I shouted...

Sa:he's not coming back to Hilerska. He went to our old school again.

W:what?!...

A whisper came out of my mouth...no..that..that can't be true...right?!...

So I was thinking...and believe me lots of amazing ideas came up so be ready for some tea😉😘