~8~

Sa:he couldn't take it all alone here...so he decided to leave...and believe me...he is so happy now that he is out of here...without the jerks..without you

She smiled and they left...so...that was it?!...he's gone?...for good?!...no..I need to talk to him..like..Now!

Simon's pov

Today was first day at school...so...last night...when we were in the living room I remembered that I'm not longer a student at Hilerska now...but instead I'm at my old school...it hit me for good...but...how bad is it going to be?!...

I woke up did my morning routine and left the house..

From the moment I stepped in...I knew it's going to be...really..really tough...You see...as a gay person...I'm used to listen disgusting comments...and that doesn't affect me...but..this time..it was different..

I went to Rosh and Ayub...

S:morning guys...

R:good morning?!..what's wrong?!

S:nothing...everything is perfect...

A:hey...you can talk to us...

I put on a realistic fake smile and I said...

S:I'm fine..

A guy was passing us but he stopped and turned to me..

??:hey lil princess I have some good pieces for you,meet them in the bathroom at the first break...they will be waiting for you..

He smirked at me....I dropped my eyes looking at the ground...

R:what the fuck Jack?!

A:man leave him alone..

J:nah...don't worry he's going to like it...right princess?!

He said with an annoying tone in his voice...he Was ready to caress my check...but Rosh grabbed his hand with strength...

R:lay a fucking finger on him and I will make sure you won't be capable to see the light of the sun ever again!

J:ohhh Rosh...the tough girl..

R:Jack get your fucking ass out of here and go search someone else to fuck you!

I wasn't daring to look up...he was ready to say something but we heard the bell and we all went to our classrooms..

I sat with Rosh because she was sitting alone and Ayub was with another friend of his...I was silent...I couldn't talk...

R:everything okey?!...

S:yes...T-Thank you...

R:for what?!

S:you talked to this guy...

R:ohh don't worry about that...and if anyone ever tries to do the same...please come to me...and I will make sure he's under the ground..

I smiled a bit...the teacher came in..

T:Good morning kids!

All:good morning

T:so today we have among us an old student that I personally missed a lot! Simon,welcome back dear how are you feeling for coming back?! It's so nice to see you!

?:yeah the princess is back!

??:but she doesn't have a prince anymore!

They all laughed...

T:QUITE!

I got up..

S:good morning ,it nice to see you too...and I'm feeling okey..

She gave me a warm smile and started the lesson...

A note came to me...

Wanna suck my d*ck?! ;)

I hide it in my pocket...I don't want Rosh to see it...

After the lesson was done we went outside...

(Skip till end of school)

R:Simon!

S:what?!

R:we have the motorbikes today...let's go...

I smiled and they left me home...I thanked them and went inside...

S:hey mom...

L:oh hey mi amor how was the first day?!

S:good..

I didn't want to tell the truth...

I went to my room and opened my phone...I had a message...from Wilhelm?!

I know the part is not that interesting but the next one is good...heartbroken but good! I promise! 😊