Chapter 5: Slut

"Do you take me as some sort of slut?" Rosalind asked without any sort of emotions as she turned to Jack.

Jack wasn't sure what answer she was looking for. Maybe she wanted to do it or she was just offended and one second away from hitting him. He guessed it was the former and she actually did want to do it. Maybe she got turned on when somebody called her a slut. "Yes." he said slowly without caution.

Rosalind stared at him in disbelief, how a prat like Marello could be a prefect, she did not know. "I would rather not." she finally said and proceeded to walk away from him. "Oh why not? You are hot, you definitely have the body. I'm also hot, with my fine Italian genes." he said with a wink.

Rosalind rolled her eyes. "I already said no. Even though it has nothing to do with you, I like them British."

"Oh come on, give me a piece of that." he smirked as he slapped her bum. Rosalind gasped as she turned around and glared at Jack. She took out her wand in a quick motion and seconds later Jack had been targeted with at least ten different hexes.

She dusted off her clothes and withdrew her wand to put it back in her pocket. She was just leaving when Eliza and Regulus came around a corner. "Don't know how to stick to your own part of the castle while patrolling?" Regulus asked as he crossed his arms.

Apparently Rosalind and Jack hadn't walked their route and instead somehow walked into Regulus and Eliza's. "What happened to him?" Eliza exclaimed as she pointed to Jack. He had been thrown into the wall he was leaning against multiple times and his face and body did not look normal.

"Did something he's not supposed to do, got to pay for it. Take him to Madam Pomfrey if you want, but I think he did the same to the both of us." Rosalind said, looking at Eliza for a quick moment before leaving them.

Eliza didn't say anything and just looked unsurely at Jack, then she left him standing there. Regulus looked between the two of them. Sure Eliza was a Ravenclaw but he hadn't thought she would leave somebody that was in Jack's condition alone. He had thought she wanted the best for everyone no matter what, treating people like she had no idea what they were going through.

He was probably wrong. But he had already lost Eliza and didn't bother to look for her. So he went back to his dormitory, did some reading and went back to bed.

•*•

Rosalind entered the dormitory, pleased to only find Sophia in there. "Marello is the biggest jerk ever." she sighed as closed the door.

Sophia didn't have time to answer because Rosalind threw herself onto her bed, groaned and covered her face with her pillow. "Ugh, I hate my life!" she shouted into the pillow but it only came out as a muffled scream.

"Don't want to give Black that satisfaction, do you?" Sophia smirked as she crawled into her bed. Rosalind put aside the pillow and then sat up herself. She looked over at Sophia before looking back at the pillow.

"Of course not." she answered. "But he doesn't have to know that." she said and a smile formed on her face.

She got up to change into some more comfortable clothes. Sophia seemed to be asleep but Rosalind knew her better. She could not sleep until it was dead silent. "What classes do I have tomorrow?" Rosalind asked as she started to fold some clothes. Now she wasn't tired anymore.

"How would I know?" Sophia groaned. "We don't have the same timetable."

Rosalind shrugged, and reached out for her own timetable. "Merlin, why?" she exclaimed as she saw her next day.

"What is it now?"

"I have potions, transfiguration, magical creatures, charms and herbology." she started. "Of course I suck at herbology and Potions. To top it all I share every subject except for herbology with Black."