Chapter 39: Bathroom Visit

When the Blacks and Rosalind got back to Grimmauld Place, Rosalind went straight to her room. She had a whole crisis in her head. She had kissed Regulus! Twice!

Regulus fucking Black. That annoying bastard. She sat down at her desk and looked at herself through the mirror. Her make up had started to fade out. She decided to do something stupid. She needed to let her feelings out, since she couldn't talk to anybody, she decided to write them down.

She took out a paper and a quill. At first she didn't know where she should start, but she decided to start from the beginning of fifth year, with all the confusion and spending a huge amount of time together.

She wrote a long text about it, full of her feelings and thoughts. Maybe she could become a writer or a poet. She took a look in the mirror again and decided to go and wash her make up off. She left the paper out on her desk, took her pyjamas and went to the bathroom.

•*•

About ten minutes after Rosalind went to the bathroom, Regulus walked into her room. He had originally wanted to annoy her but it seemed like she was elsewhere in the house. He sat down on her chair. Regulus didn't know why he went into her room. He was pretty overwhelmed with feelings after tonight. Regulus became bored quickly when she didn't come back after ten seconds. So he started to look around her room. It wasn't very messy, but some clothing items were scattered on the floor.

Then the paper on her desk caught his attention. It had her somewhat neat handwriting on it. He started to read it.

Dear diary, is that cheesy to say?

Absolutely.

However I have a lot on my mind and figured this would be the easiest way to let it out. Of course Regulus is responsible for these frustrating emotions like all the other times since first year.

But this year, this year new things happened. Weird and almost scary things. For some reason we have been spending too much time around each other. Salazar, then there was that bet. I don't know if he defended me or not. But that was for sure weird. Evan's ideas were brutal but some were not too terrible. How come he turned them all down?

She knew about that?

And my birthday, I don't even know him and myself anymore. Why did he pretend to like me? What did he even think would happen?

She knows that I was faking?

I am usually not bothered when he talks bad about me, but that day in the library when he talked about me like I was a disgusting creature. It felt humiliating in a different way. The words actually mattered to me, I wanted him to like me in that moment.

Regulus' heart beat faster the more he read. Suddenly the door opened and Regulus snapped his head in the direction. Rosalind stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Regulus reading the paper she wrote barely ten minutes ago.

She walked up to Regulus and ripped it out of his hands. She crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin under her desk.

"Why are you in my room and why in Salazar's name are you going through my stuff!" she shouted at him. "Do you have no respect?" she continued. Her face was almost red and smoke could be coming out of her ears any moment.

"Oh, we live together. Grow up." Regulus said and stood up. That was it for Rosalind. She'd had enough of his shit.

"THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE! GET OUT OF MY
ROOM!" Regulus was chocked to his core and didn't move. "NOW!" she screamed and Regulus shot out of the room. "I HATE YOU WITH EVERY SINGLE BONE IN MY BODY, BLACK!" She shouted as he went out her door. "I DON'T EVER WAN'T TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU AND BREATH THE SAME STUPID AIR!" at this point she just shouted at a closed door.