Chapter 64: I Want to Go Back in Time

AAAHHHH SO SORRY I FOROGT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY!!!!

25th January 1978
Rosalind ate dinner with her friends in the great hall. Lydia and Sophia sat opposite her. Lydia was reading the daily prophet, informing them on the latest news in the ministry, apparently they had caught some death eaters and sent them to Azkaban.

Regulus, Barty and Evan sat next to them. Audrey sat next to Regulus and was smiling at him. When did they make up?

Rosalind started to fill her mouth with dinner while listening to Lydia and Sophia talking. "Hi, Black."

Rosalind looked up and saw a a small group of girls giggle as they walked past. She rolled her eyes and looked back down at her dinner. The Black brothers had their reputation, they were fairly popular amongst the girls. Some says it's their genes that gifted them the gorgeous hair and face structure. Rosalind doesn't agree with that, they are products of incest, surely that must mess something up.

Sirius was the hunk in the Gryffindor tower and Regulus was the Slytherin prince. He had gotten more attention lately since his brother would soon be a graduate.

Rosalind thought Regulus wasn't worth the attention. She needed to go down and check up on her crup with him after dinner. She wasn't looking forward to it, she wanted to cover herself with a blanket and read Little Women.

"Bulstrode?" Regulus said, snapping her out from her thoughts. "Huh?" she asked and looked at him. Audrey sat next to him, although she was now looking down at her plate, pushing around her food.

"We need to check on Newt." he informed her. "I know." Rosalind said and took a chug from her glass. "Let's go then." Regulus said and stood up. Rosalind rolled her eyes, "There's no need to rush, why do you have to escape?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

Regulus sat down again. "I want to talk to my friends for a little while." Rosalind said as she finished her glass of pumpkin juice. "You have barely talked to them at all this dinner." Regulus exclaimed and threw his hands up in the air.

"How come you know that?" Audrey asked and Regulus turned to her awkwardly. "Umm."

"That's why I want to catch up with them now." Rosalind said as she turned back to her friends. "What's new in the daily prophet?"

•*•

After a while Rosalind finally agreed to go down to Newt. They walked in silence, Regulus was quite mad at Rosalind for being so annoying and rude.

Newt started to run around in circles while wagging his tail excitedly when he saw Rosalind and Regulus. He knew that this meant treats and cuddles. "Newtie!" Rosalind exclaimed as she held out her arms. The crup jumped into her arms and started to lick her face. Rosalind was laughing and gave him a little treat.

"I want to teach him a trick." Rosalind said and turned to Regulus. Newt had started to brush himself against Regulus' leg just like a cat. "Like what?" Regulus asked as he picked up Newt in his arms.

"Sit, maybe." she said as she stroked her chin. Regulus rolled his eyes at her before petting Newt with a big smile.

"Let me try it." she said and Regulus put down Newt on the ground. He too sat down and watched Newt look at them. Rosalind stood at the other side of Newt, she put her wand in her back pocket.

"Sit!" she said and pointed to the ground. Newt jumped up and down before leaping at Regulus. He fell back surprised. His sleeve on his left arm got dragged up a little by Newt and Rosalind was utterly shocked to see the death mark on his forearm.