Chapter 58: London

Sorry for a late update today<3

His lips were on hers and without thinking she kissed him back, hard. Regulus couldn't get enough of it. He kept kissing her lips. She had her hair in stupid braids right now. Which meant he couldn't run his hands through her gorgeous hair.

They pulled away for a second. "Take out your braids." Regulus said breathlessly. Rosalind looked weirdly at him. But she did it. Regulus waited in anticipation and she slowly undid her braids. He didn't realise it took some time to undo them.

"We shouldn't do this." Rosalind said when her hair was laying over her shoulders. "Stop talking." Regulus muttered before kissing her again. He ran his hands through her thick, dark hair. She had one hand on his cheek, bringing him closer and the other in his shoulder.

Regulus pulled away from the kiss. "Maybe you're right." he said. However it seemed like Rosalind had changed her mind during that kiss, because she took his tie and dragged him with her to her bed. She sat down on it and Regulus was right after her. She laid down with her back against her bed. Within a second Regulus was over her. He stared down at her and no words were exchanged before Regulus smashed his lips onto hers again.

Rosalind's soft kisses were like a drug, a drug Regulus wanted to be forever high on. She was caressing his skin and tugging at his locks. Merlin, he loved this feeling. His hands found her hair before they traveled to her cheek. He did not know what to do with them.

Rosalind had hers firmly placed in his hair. Twisting the black locks that she adored so much. As he felt her touching the locks, he wanted more, he needed more.

He was breathing heavily when they pulled away from each other yet again. Rosalind dragged off her jumper and Regulus was left gawking at her. He remembered that time when he had helped her when she was all bloody. She had taken off her shirt back then too. But this was different in so many ways

"What are you staring at?" she questioned as she leaned back on her elbows. Regulus was stunned. "Er, I- you -we." he stuttered. Rosalind chuckled and shook her head. "Shut up." she said and kissed him.

Yet again he was left with the question where his hands should go. He didn't know if he could touch her tits or not. They weren't that close, it might feel weird feeling up Rosalind. Although he had been making out with her for half a year now. She took off her jumper too, which means that she wants him to touch them. Right now one was hovering in the air while the other held him up. Rosalind started to laugh.

"How can you get girls?" she asked with a laugh.

"Huh?" Regulus asked. Rosalind took his hand and placed it on her bra. With her action, the awkwardness disappeared. Regulus started to kiss Rosalind, he kissed her neck and her temple. He had a hand placed firmly on her waist and the other he held himself up with.

Hearing Rosalinds sweet noises turned him on even more. He couldn't wait and he felt his pants getting too tight for him. Rosalind started to unbutton his shirt. It didn't go so fast because he kept kissing her.

He was thankful for that, because as he realised what he had on his forearm he stopped kissing her and sat up. She perhaps wouldn't notice it? He couldn't let her see it. No, he just couldn't.

Rosalind sat up too. "What happened?" she asked. Suddenly she felt very naked. "Umm, I gotta-" Regulus started but he stopped mid-sentence. There it was, the awkwardness was back again.

Rosalind stared flabbergasted at the door as it closed. What just happened? She quickly got her jumper from the floor and put it one. Why did he leave? She slowly got out of her bed and moved forward to her door. Did she do something wrong?
She opened it and walked to Regulus' door. She shook off all the thoughts before knocking twice.