Chapter 69: Snow Angels

The last chapter for today, I will continue to update on Mondays and Thursdays like before:)

Filch jumped down on the floor and started to walk over to Barty. "So, so, sorry, mate." Evan said, embarrassed as he covered his eyes with his hands. Rosalind and Regulus sat up quickly, dusting off their clothes. The embarrassment wore off quickly and the two boys were suddenly grinning, very visibly amused. Barty picked up Filch in his arms.

"We'll let you continue, just have to grab som ol' books." he grinned as he started to walk towards his bed. Filch slipped out of his grip and took a leap at Evan. The cat brushed itself against Evan's leg. Barty made some air kisses to Regulus and Rosalind as he passed them. Rosalind looked down at her feet, she was blushing a lot. Both because of embarrassment but also because of her encounter with Regulus that had left her quite flushed.

Regulus was glaring at Barty. But he was smiling widely as he walked past. "Don't forget to use protection, kids!" he exclaimed before walking out of the dorm. Evan made a few kissy faces before disappearing out the door as well.

Rosalind stood up and looked around the dorm awkwardly. "I think I should just go." she muttered before walking to the door without looking back. She couldn't see Regulus' expression. It would be too much and make her all confused. She disappeared out the door and went to her dorm instead. Now she wouldn't be alone, she had all her thoughts to sort out.

•*•

4th March 1978
A long week was over and Rosalind and her friends decided to sleep in. They had been talking about a lot of things last night and it had gotten pretty late. Now they were all laying in their beds, trying to fall asleep again. Sophia was the first one up, she went to take a shower. She would have the bathroom alone since Rosalind and Lydia still were half asleep.

Rosalind got up after some time and dragged Lydia out of her bed too. They had already missed breakfast. The three girls figured they could sneak into the kitchen for some leftovers. After some time they were ready to catch the day. Even though over half of it had passed.

They got up to the common room and noticed Evan and Barty sitting on a couch together. They talked about something. A lot of other students were in the common room as well. They were doing homework or spending time with their friends.

Rosalind passed Evan and Barty. "Oi! Bulstrode!" Evan exclaimed. She turned around and faced the two blokes on the couch. "What?" she asked and crossed her arms. "We are going to go out to the courtyard and play in the snow!" Barty said and grinned. "Come with!"

Rosalind looked to her friends and they nodded eagerly. "Fine by me." she said and shrugged. It would be fun. Plus, Regulus didn't seem to be here either. Probably doing his homework or something else nerdy.

"I'll get Reggie!" Evan exclaimed as he left the sofa and ran down to the dormitories. Nevermind. Apparently she wouldn't get a free moment from him. It felt like wherever she was, Regulus was there too. She didn't know how. The only time he wasn't around, was when she was in her dorm. And Rosalind didn't spend that much time in her dorm. She did have a social life, you know.

Evan and Regulus came walking up the stairs and the group started to walk out to the courtyard. It was covered in snow and the six Slytherins weren't the only ones there. A few other students had decided to play in the snow before spring arrives and melts it all.

They had their Slytherin scarfs wrapped around their necks. Rosalind wore boots and a beanie too. Rosalind, Sophia and Lydia started to make a snowman together. Barty, Evan and Regulus copied them and decided to make one as well.