Chapter 13: Natasha

Rosalind stood up abruptly when she heard that statement. She was close to storming out of the room she was hiding in and scream at them. How could somebody even think that?

"Why would they do that?" Melanie asked, clearly disturbed. "How would you get that idea, Zoe?"

"There is just so much tension between them, you said it yourself." Zoe explained.

"When you say it, I wouldn't be too surprised if they are screwing each other." Sash cut in. "It's a part of the classics, enemies to lovers."

That was it.

She pushed the door opened to see four girls, enjoying themselves and eating food. She recognised Eliza first, her brown hair was in a bun, she wasn't wearing makeup and she had a muffin in her hand. Her mouth was agape and she stared at Rosalind.

She had seen the others around Hogwarts but she could not tell who was who. Maybe the strawberry blonde was Melanie, she looked fairly more similar than the others. But the other brunette and the blonde were impossible to place.

"I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear, Black and I are not shagging and we do not have any type of sexual tension!" she exclaimed loudly.

The other brunette seemed to sink down on the floor, probably Zoe, the one who came up with the theory.

"Have you eavesdropped on us?" the blonde haired exclaimed.

"Sash, not now." Eliza tried quiet down her friend.

"I'm not gonna quiet down! You don't eavesdrop on others!" she shouted at Eliza and then pointed at Rosalind.

"It's not my fault you four came in here and started to gossip. I was trying to enjoy my tea! You all came up with some messed up theories without having ever talked to Regulus or me!" she yelled back.

The brunette seemed to be more ashamed than ever, even though Rosalind yelled at Sash. "Natasha, let it go." Eliza tried to calm her friend down.

"Natasha is your name? Well, Natasha. I think you're a stupid bitch with stupid opionions.

"What are you going to do about it?" Natasha challenged Rosalind as she stood up. It was first now Rosalind noticed how tall she was.

"I don't know, maybe use my scary friends." she said sarcastically.

"I'm not afraid of Travers, Crouch or Rosier. They are fools." Natasha scoffed. Her three friends looked warily between the two girls.

It was Rosalind's time to scoff. "You think I meant them? They are fools. I'm talking about my contacts that according to you, all the pure blooded Slytherins has. I'm talking Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange, I'm talking Antonin Dolohov, Lucius Malfoy and why not Voldemort." she said through gritted teeth.

Natasha seemed mortified for a second and Rosalind was surprised to see her storm off. She didn't seem like the type that would leave in an argument like that. Eliza looked between the door she had exited through and Rosalind. The brunette on the floor stood up, looked at Rosalind and quietly said, "Sorry for assuming things."

She then left the same way Natasha did. Rosalind glared with her arms crossed at the two left. She walked off before them, passing the two others without looking at them and then returned to her common room.