Bruno | Affection

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝 :『 bruno hasnt felt affection in a while, once he meets you again, he feels a little bit overwhelmed. 』
❑ : no warnings. just bruno being so head over heels inlove with you
🗒: i dont know what im doing yolo

bruno sighs nervously, was he really about to meet one of the most well known people in encanto? didnt everyone agree to not talk about him for a while? "maybe i should go-" he tries to turn around and leave, but pepa grabs him by the shoulder and...

bruno sighs nervously, was he really about to meet one of the most well known people in encanto? didnt everyone agree to not talk about him for a while? "maybe i should go-" he tries to turn around and leave, but pepa grabs him by the shoulder and drags him back in place.

"bruno, we're all supposed to greet the (last name) family during their arrival back to encanto.. mama tells us its a requirement." pepa tells him, a cloud slowly forming over her head in worry but she shoo's it away. "i suppose so.. i'll do it for.. the family." bruno groans, shaking his head as he crosses his arms, he really didnt wanna do this.

"mama, they're here.. y/n is seemingly excited to see bruno." dolores whispers, in which his eyes widen, someone wanted to see him? "someone? excited? to see me?!-" he says almost flabbergasted, bruno was unsure how to react, but he was 100% sure that dolores could feel his heart beating.

"yes, bruno.. it seems you've forgotten them already.. did those walls ruin your memory?" dolores hums, walking away as she left bruno insanely confused, forgotten who? "come on, they are at the door." pepa smiles, grabbing him by the hand as casita helped bring the two downstairs.

as bruno walked, his eyes met with (eye colored) ones, beautiful yet vaguely familiar. "bruno..?" you mutter softly, eyes immediately lighting up as you recognized him. "bruno! mama look!" you smile, your mother letting you run up towards him as pepa moved to the side, letting you practically tackle him.

"oh good heavens! i've missed you and your- your.." but your voice trails off when you notice brunos red face, his breathing as fast as ever. "y-you're.. you're very sweaty!" he stutters quickly, in which you giggle, standing up while extending your hand out to him. "thats my bruno" you chuckled, him awkwardly laughing as he pulled himself up.

"you're y/n! i could recognize that rather painful tackle anywhere!" bruno began to smile himself, hugging you tightly as you two happily reunited. "oh y/n, its so nice to see you back with my brother.." pepa practically could cry with how happy she was, felix lightly pushes away with the cloud forming over her head.

"hermosa! im glad you're back.. i've missed you so.." bruno grinned, but it was now your turn to blush. your face going hot as bruno noticed, oh god. he remembers when you and him were younger, you would call each other such silly lovey dovey nicknames. guess the habit stuck.

"i've missed you too, mi amado.." you say in a much more soft tone, grabbing his hand and pressing it against your cheek. "what a lovely reunion.. anyone want an arepa?" julieta chimed in, being one of the many people who witnessed you and brunos 'moments' when you were younger. not to mention the amount of teasing she would put bruno through.

"julieta! oh its been a while!" you greet her joyfully, pulling away from bruno as he was left standing there. his heart practically beating out of his chest as he stood, his short moment with you made him practically a mess. "well, seems like you've missed them.." pepa teased, pushing her brother with her hip to get him out of his dazed state.

"whaat? me- pfft- no. theres no way i-" but bruno voice goes quiet once his eyes meet with yours again, you noticed he was staring, so you waved at him and continued your conversation with julieta. "i.." he was speechless, you were absolutely.. stunning. "face it, chiquito. you are head over heels for y/n" pepa cooes, teasing her brother once again.

"i am not a small boy, pepa! dont call me that!" bruno complained, in which pepa grins, a bit of sibling teasing never hurt. "well, you always reminded me of a silly little boy when it came to these things.. you still do" she grins, pinching his nose and shaking it.

꒰ bonus ! ꒱

"y/n.. i-i can see our future.. together." bruno stumbles on his words, you giggle at his attempts at flirting, though you were trying your hardest at the moment to not squeal in excitement. "mi hijo was never good at flirting.." abuela sighs, while julieta and pepa laugh at his efforts, atleast he was trying.